Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox
CSN. Fix the audio. Now
-
Roster dead weight
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 13, 2014 -> 09:44 AM) Is this really a real question? You can't be serious. Thanks a lot, Obama
-
Cleveland Indians vs Chicago White Sox game #3
This has been fun. Good bye now Felipe
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 12, 2014 -> 12:20 PM) Should I start the Derrick is coming back for the ECF if they get there rumor? By all means. Tweet it so it becomes fact
-
2014 Films Thread
I think Mel will take work where he can get it now.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!
This team is fun to watch
-
Abreu article by fangraphs.com
An extremely high cheap home run. And every other homer has been crushed
-
Indians @ White Sox Game 2
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 11, 2014 -> 03:40 PM) NO ONE WILL DO THIS. IF YOU GAVE A TEAM KEPPINGER AND THE $10 MILLION REMAINING ON HIS CONTRACT, THEY'D ASK FOR ANOTHER $5 MILLION BEFORE THEY GAVE UP A PROSPECT. Lol. Remember all his fantasy trade proposals for Dunn/Rios/etc?
-
That's a White Sox winner!!!
btw, Abreu has become appointment watching for me. I put off going over to my dads house last night so i could watch his first two ABs
-
That's a White Sox winner!!!
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 11, 2014 -> 07:52 AM) Really? I've seen multiple articles written about him already and tweets about him as well. People are talking about him. Puig is just more boisterous and loud, while Abreu just handles his business, so naturally there will be a tad less hype. Come on, our very own Caulfield hasnt fallen head over heels in love with Abreu and created a thread listing every tweet and comment and article mentioning him. You know the media is riding Abreu's jock when that happens.
-
Indians @ White Sox Game 2
QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Apr 11, 2014 -> 07:09 AM) I'm starting this again since we won last night lol. Actually, Soxtalk unofficial rules dictate if a game is won, the thread starter keeps starting the new gamethread until the streak is broken. So, hopefully you start many more game threads
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Rajah.com
-
Cleveland Indians vs Chicago White Sox
QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 10, 2014 -> 08:10 PM) Salazar is a little wild now To me, he noticeably got more wild after the homer to Abreu. This team may not be the best team, they may not win a ton of games, But they are scrappy and fun to watch.
-
Avisail Garcia is out for the rest of 2014
TMI JASON!
-
Cleveland Indians vs Chicago White Sox
Good lawd that was kilt
-
2014 MLB catch-all thread
No that isn't suspicious at all, says Kenny Rogers
-
Avisail Garcia is out for the rest of 2014
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 10, 2014 -> 07:05 PM) I gotta disagree here after seeing Garcia. I don't know if there's a technique to diving, but if there is he's terrible at it. Maybe its' a body type thing too, that could be important I don't know, but if he lays out like that for fly balls for a couple years then he's going to be the next Winter Soldier. He nearly broke his wrist and cost him the season last week, and it took him less than a week to do it again. Either there's technique he needs to learn about how to do it, or he needs to stop and learn the Ordonez slow down big guy slide. One guy injures himself and we all know how he needs to train how to play. Sure
-
Avisail Garcia is out for the rest of 2014
QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Apr 10, 2014 -> 06:27 PM) Ya Hamilton just got hurt on a slide into first This is something that is teachable. Sliding into first is a decision that isn't really likely to work out in your favor, both being safe and likelihood of being injured. But trying to tell an outfielder not to lay out anymore will take away his aggressiveness in close balls and probably mess up how he attacks a ball.
-
Avisail Garcia is out for the rest of 2014
It's rather silly to me that people think you can work on a dive/slide and apply it to a given situation like what happened to Garcia. That was a split second decision to go for it, and a foot first slide most likely would have resulted in no catch and possibly the ball getting past him. It sucks that he got hurt, but s*** happens. Players get injured doing normal things like running to first base and misstepping on the bag(machado, knee), sliding into secnd(morneau, concussion) or even the much preferred foot first slide(glen Allen hill absolutely destroyed his arm/wrist)
-
Cleveland Indians vs Chicago White Sox
I wouldnt even mind him so much if he wasnt batting 3-5. But this is like Ozzie stubbornly batting Wise leadoff when the guy was hitting like .214, come on now
-
Cleveland Indians vs Chicago White Sox
How do we remove the Gillaspie toy from the Ventura toybox?
-
2014 ♪♫ Thread
QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Apr 10, 2014 -> 12:02 PM) Unfamiliar with them, but I'm sampling Fantastic Planet on Amazon right now, and I'm kind of liking what I'm hear. That is one of those albums that you have to listen start to finish. My best friend sent it to me in college and it blew my mind
-
2014 ♪♫ Thread
http://radio.com/2014/04/07/failure-announ...-american-tour/ One of my top 5 bands of all time, me and 3 friends are going to see them at the Rave in Milwaukee
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 10, 2014 -> 09:30 AM) If I were a Bills fan, I would cut my wrist the long way and end it all. Just sayin', not like there's any Bills fans in here to offend, of course. lol, only one
-
2014 Catch-all Anything thread
I didnt understand it when I went to SIU in 2000 and this happened, and I dont understand it now. What was the point of this riot?