Everything posted by kev211
-
Firefox 3.5 released today
QUOTE (goblue5699 @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 11:24 PM) Google Chrome is alright, but I like being able to customize my browser. I'll stick with slightly slower Firefox for now. Oh, nice avatar btw Sonik. I believe you can add extensions to chrome now. But I never really cared for doing that so it doesn't matter for me. But I remember hearing the added that ability awhile back.
-
Firefox 3.5 released today
QUOTE (goblue5699 @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 09:39 PM) http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/upgrade.html Seems a little faster than Firefox 3.0. If you like speed. Then Google Chrome is your friend.
-
6/30 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland 6:05pm CSN
So if the rain comes back and stays*knocks on wood* is the game suspended or restarted the next time they take the field? I could of sworn they made a new rule about that but I might be wrong.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (The Bones @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 12:50 AM) So...I'm pretty much new to this whole Lost phenomenon but I started watching from the beginning earlier this year. I'm about halfway through Season 4 right now and I have to say this is my favorite season so far. Sayid is probably my favorite character that's been around since the beginning. I also like Desmond and Daniel Faraday seems interesting in the short time that I've seen him. The thing that sucks is I'm probably gonna have to wait until December to see Season 5 when it comes out on dvd. Then, I'll have to catch up really quick so I can watch the final season when it airs next year. Anyways, I'm trying to avoid any spoilers so I've only read the first 24 pages of this thread and I'll continue to read everyone's reactions as I work my way through each episode. Season 5 just like every season is on abc.com completely free of charge in high quality Edit: Odd seems only the last few episodes of season 5 are on abc.com wierd because theyve always had every episode. Maybe theyll put the rest on in a couple months. You could always use surfthechannel.com or torrent them though.
-
White Sox Winner
QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 29, 2009 -> 10:29 PM) Detroit down 4-0 in the 5th. 5-0
-
White Sox Winner
Whats the post lillibridge record?
-
White Sox Winner
Finally back to .500 Floyd Slayer Getz Everyone
-
6/29 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland
I'm sure indians fans love the fireworks that have to go off after our 4 run inning. Edit: I fail at counting
-
6/29 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland
Beckham up to .239
-
6/29 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland
QUOTE (Reddy @ Jun 29, 2009 -> 08:18 PM) he's still available in your league??? Some Leagues are filled with idiots. My league has 6 very smart active people, and 4 people who are stupid. Of course 4 of the 6 smart people are in my division so I have to actually battle for the playoffs while my two other friends have basically already clinched.
-
6/29 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland
Wow
-
6/29 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland
After Gavin's 3rd Quality start I picked him up in Fantasy. Smart move.
-
6/29 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland
QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jun 29, 2009 -> 08:04 PM) It's to clear the birds off the field. They shoot them off every half inning. haha Did they just start that?
-
6/29 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland
Do they shoot fireworks off after scoreless innings or something? It seems like they keep shooting them off after the sox bat.
-
6/29 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland
Thankfully cuzzi didn't continue his personal vendetta against Ozzie.
-
6/29 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland
Thank you umpires for calling that correctly
-
LOST!!!!
http://tv.ign.com/articles/999/999005p1.html
-
Piniella comments on Sox attendance
I love how ESPN and Sportscenter reported the Ozzie quote as if Ozzie just said it. They failed to mention it was completely provoked by Pinella. I've had 4 cubs fans tell me how Ozzie needs to worry about the White Sox before calling Wrigley a bar. Boy was it nice to say actually Pinella should worry about something other then the Sox attendance.
-
Billy Mays dead
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 29, 2009 -> 01:00 AM) Ditto. I always loved hearing his commercials and I was/am a HUGE fan of Pitchmen. RIP Billy. Add another to the list.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 28, 2009 -> 10:30 PM) haha what? You're basically saying that the downside to XBOX is a lot of people have it and you play with them.. but if you have your own system you can choose to play by yourself anyways. No one can force you to play XBOX with them haha No my friends are split evenly so it doesn't matter to me. What im saying though is that everyone has xbox in college though so thats all you play, I never play anything online at school because its a hell of a lot more fun to do it in person so I go to other peoples rooms and apartments. It's nice to play PS3 and xbox instead of just playing on the same system over and over again. Its kind of hard to explain in text. But I'm not making this a "PS3 is better" argument I'm just saying playing on one system gets old so give yourself the opportunity to play on both. And nothing pisses me off more then the excuse after you beat someone as "well im not used to PS3, or im not used to xbox." Man up and master both systems if you think theres a difference.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 28, 2009 -> 09:12 PM) How is this a problem? Playing with other people is awesome, I wouldnt even want the system if I didnt have XBOX live or people to play with. Playing against people in NCAA, playing Rock Band/Guitar Hero, and playing against people online is the best thing about the system. I spend countless hours playing Call of Duty online, and its awesome. And I cant wait for the new NCAA to come out so I can start dominating online. Which reminds me, I am pretty sure this was a heavy PS3 user place.. but if anyone does have XBOX Live and wants to play sometime gimme your gamer tag. Because you play it in their room vs them all the time. So its nice to switch it up and play PS3 in your own room. But both systems have online play so it doesnt really matter. Unless all your friends have 1 specific system, and most of the people I play online with on a regular basis have PS3. But there are times when I wish I had live which is why I think im going to try and find a used cheap xbox soon.
-
Time to move Alexei....
The hate that Alexei has gotten on this board the past two days is sickening. He's been on fire with the bat, and made enough non routine plays to make up for his brain cramps. If Alexei doesn't homer today maybe the mental midget that is Zambrano throws a shut out. Not to mention he tied yesterdays game for us. Really with our bench options benching Alexei's bat is a stupid, deal with the defense while he is hitting like this. If I recall Cubano has said Alexei played mostly CF and 2B in cuba so this is basically his first full year at SS let alone at SS in MLB.
-
And this ballgame is OVA!
Chris Getz stole home
-
The list of 103
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 28, 2009 -> 05:58 PM) Considering the lawsuit Clemens filed against his former trainer, I find it hard to believe he is on the list. The list in this thread is BS. There would be some minor leaguers for sure, and why is everyone who has been implicated since on the list? You would think a couple wouldn't be on there. If the names were supposed to stay secret forever then Clemons wasen't too worried about it I bet and decided to try and save face.
-
The list of 103
This cant be real not enough no namers, and burnitz wouldnt have been listed twice. This is probably just someone throwing 104 names on a list for fun.