Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. kev211 replied to Stocking's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(YASNY @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 03:54 AM) Chisoxfn's last girlfriend: C'mon babe, we've got about 3 hours. He's watching the White Sox again. Chisoxfn: (2hrs 20 mins later) Ah Ha! Caught ya in the act! Girlfriend: What happened? I thought the Sox were playing. Chisoxfn: Buehrle pitched tonight.
  2. Buehrle and garland are going to split vote i bet rivera wins.
  3. QUOTE(TimoandAaron @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 12:47 PM) Sandburg beat Andrew Sandburg= 1-0 Sandburg always beats andrew At least you won the damn sophmore game by 1 lousy yard.
  4. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 02:34 AM) P.S. Before I pass out...can someone tell me our magic number so I can keep track for the next week? 28
  5. Why are people ubssesed with mcdonalds threads?
  6. kev211 replied to Buehrle>Wood's topic in SLaM
    Have a good one
  7. stop replying in topics My controls then email settings im sure you can figure it out from there.
  8. Cant Fox show one game on Fox and one on FX
  9. Actually im looking forward to see how are offense fairs agaist felix
  10. Nomar is a cures leave boston they win a world series joins cubs and they choke
  11. QUOTE(GoSoxGo @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 08:58 PM) Dammit, why did MLB.com start doing that? So its free.
  12. kev211 replied to Gene Honda Civic's topic in SLaM
    Meh, I dont like it I like Aim better and MSN better then anything but noone uses the others so I only use AIM.
  13. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 10:04 PM) 30 162 - sox wins - cleveland losses +1 = magic number Why add the +1 just put 163- sox wins- indian losses.
  14. QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 06:43 PM) I wish i had the tooth they used in the commercial!
  15. QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 01:08 PM) LMAO love the avatar RANCH!!!!!
  16. QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:39 PM) When Marte tossed you the ball, was it high and outside? thanks for making me laugh tonight fathom
  17. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:28 PM) Ha. No, not really. Who cares I'm to tired to put together a grammatically correct sentence.
  18. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:20 PM) English? better?
  19. QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:20 PM) I'm out so I don't get too disappointed in them. What have we ever won? Why should everyone still be in? You guys are sounding like Cubs fans with all the optimism. It will be nice to make the playoffs, but this team could have been something more special than just a playoff team. Don't get your hopes too high or they will be crushed. P.S It is just a game, there are many more important things in life and I learned that tonight. How can you not have optimism we have a 7 game lead. Most times at this date were like 2-3 behind id rather be in the shoes i am now. I realize are offense cant hit for s*** but its better to get it out of the system now rather then in October. I realize it is just a game and that is why I am not all pissed like most people tonight.
  20. QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:15 PM) To me IN means that you still believe in this team and OUT means that you don't. I don't believe in them anymore but I'm still going to watch on ocassion and definitely watch the playoffs, if they come, religiously. Why should you watch the playoffs if your out your out, there is no, "Well there in the playoffs all is well im coming back." bulls***.
  21. QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:11 PM) If you haven't seen the non-balk call.....DONT! It will just piss you off. already did
  22. Im loaded with Hope

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.