Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. I would take the chance on eddie
  2. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 09:15 PM) Right now, I am honestly willing to trade Count, BMac, and Shingo for 1 1/2 seasons of Jason Schmidt....as long as we getr this piece of s*** Contreras out of this f***ing city. Count dosent suck at all.
  3. QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 01:45 PM) i still think that if a starter goes down we deserve to give neal cotts a chance to start, but then again we don't want to hurt his confidence. We need Neal in the bullpen.
  4. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 01:23 PM) Yep offensive explosions are definitely atypical for a team that is top 10 in the bigs in runs scored. Do you know what the f*** a 5th starter is supposed to do? Keep you in the game and at the end of season have a record around 500
  5. :headshake Him at the cell would be bad
  6. Thread title says it all we NEED him
  7. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:53 PM) Just think then you might get it
  8. I think he is trying to say he made that picture from total scratch
  9. Happy B-day
  10. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:26 PM) Yes, Jody f***ing Gerut is gonna throw the Cubs on his back and carry them. not if they package cpat and him in a trade to bring another good player there Like a jaun pierre
  11. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:24 PM) Shouldn't we be happy that the Indians (the team in our division) got the worst of the trade rather than the Cubs (in the other league). It's like Prior ending up on the Cubs instead of the Twins in the draft. We should be glad that we don't have to face Prior in a Twins uni. Im scared this might awaken the cubs chances
  12. alittle late http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37206&st=0
  13. QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:10 PM) It ain't over till it's over. did the marlins teach you that in the 2003 nlcs
  14. QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:07 PM) Yeah, when my season ticket holding best friend gave up on the Twins I kinda felt like they were done. I'm not that concerned about the Twins. I will be interested, though, to see what the Twins do by deadline--or in this year's off season. . . Pull some stud out of there minors as usual
  15. QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:03 PM) My thoughts? I think you should chill out with all these recent meaningless threads. ^^^^^^^^^^^
  16. QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:51 PM) I'm a fan of Chicago baseball. I'm a fan of baseball. I have my teams I like and my teams I hate, but the only time I root against the Sox is when they play the Cubs. you not going to last long
  17. QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:47 PM) There was no point to this move. If they had traded Hollandsworth, I can understand. And what the hell will the Cubs do now? Murton has been en fuego since coming up. WHY WON'T DUSTY PLAY THE KIDS!!!!!!??? MEMO TO DUSTY BAKER: PLAY THE KIDS!!!!! something tells me your a cubs fan
  18. QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:37 PM) Dubois can also play outfield. He is made to be a Dh read the post more clearly tht dosent mena he just plays DH
  19. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:15 PM) No takers??? Trust me there is a reason for that
  20. QUOTE(joemg311 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:35 PM) LET THE LUCKY SIDEBURNS GROW ALL THE WAY TILL WE WIN THE WORLD SERIES :headshake
  21. gerut is a really good player cubs made a good trade
  22. CREDE HE IS GROWING ON ME!!!! YES!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.