Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:34 AM) Bruce Levine is about as accurate as carpet bombing. He says it best
  2. QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:21 PM) Lets not get into a bidding war for a mediocre pitcher who hasnt started 30 games in his career. The guy is a DL waiting to happen, and isnt that much better than what he have now. Burnett > count Marte > mota Bmac, anderson > Lowel Im torn I thinj burnett is better then Count but i dont like the rest of the deal
  3. kev211 replied to Stocking's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    On topic i think Shingo helped gooch in the beggining and i think it would be fine now if they traded him.
  4. kev211 replied to Stocking's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:21 PM) The HR...it was just a monster. I know he hit the other one hard, but Lordy...the ball he hit out of there was waaay out of there. it went like halfway back and tose seats are extremely high up.
  5. I still want Aj burnett but not for the price we are suposily giving up. If they O's want him that bad let them take him.
  6. The orioles obviosly have no problem with point 2
  7. QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:10 PM) Shingo is a piece of what has made us a first place team????? Shouldnt that be in green. no were in 1st place and he is on the team I agree with rockraines
  8. So why did you make all these things Kalapse Do you know something we dont
  9. Lets see Hawkins in the al central hawkins being catched by pierzynski hawkins being a setup man He suceed in that role last time maybe he could this time but id give him 2-3 trys if he dosent do good then he is gone.
  10. Flying the L flag during the 2003 nlcs was real fun! That is the true anti cubs flag.
  11. QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:59 AM) They are not always on top of things... not close. Well i will only believe when 1 of the sources say its true
  12. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:56 AM) Marlinsbaseball.com I read that too if it was real we would have heard via espn or mlb.com by now
  13. QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 11:26 PM) That was amazing what the Farns did. He should try doing it to Urlacher! That would be something. If he could take down Urlacher, we'd know why he SUCKS so much. I dont think Farns would stand a chance agaist Urlacher
  14. kev211 replied to Rex Hudler's topic in SLaM
    Factory restore it
  15. This trade would bemuch better it mota was in it. I still woudnt want to put Marte in there though.
  16. QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 09:33 PM) We need to have a "crash the server" night, where we pick a road game where we see how many people we can put on this site. We will really see what this server can do. I vote for a night where we play the twinkies in minosota.
  17. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 09:03 PM) /runs and checks on additional bandwidth...
  18. kev211 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Dont worry soxy All good things come to those that wait
  19. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 07:54 PM) Rivera=Amazing I thought the Yankees were done? .5 GB...
  20. kev211 replied to Brian's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(Adam G @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 07:49 PM) I agree. IIRC, Maggs didnt ever take swipes at the fans or the rest of the team, just Guillen/Williams/Reinsdorf. If you take swipes at them then your doing it to the organization. Im a fan of the White Sox organization so i dont like people taking swipes at it. I will be booing for maggs and I hope that there are more boos then cheers.
  21. Im loving this
  22. QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 07:44 PM) I think he's saying Jenks will be sent down, and barring a trade before tomorrow afternoon, I agree with him. I also think he will be sent down
  23. QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 07:38 PM) nah it will be Jenks. Why would we trade jenks to san fran. That guy has a future here.
  24. QUOTE(wsox08 @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 07:34 PM) ??????????????????????????? JINX that what he means i have it changed back if i were you
  25. I remeber after like the first week of the season harold renyolds on bbtn said that the al central was going to be fun to watch with the twins tigers and indians battling it out. How wrong was he?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.