Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 29, 2010 -> 09:20 AM) Bill R. rapes face. Holy s*** so good.
  2. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 26, 2010 -> 10:16 PM) Jank has been mentioned already of course. Shush.
  3. Thats the worst tie breaker ever.
  4. This is just giving the stupid fans in each fan base another thing to throw at the other teams fans. It's going to get really annoying when the Cubs win it and we have to hear cubs fans who cant name their CF tell me they have the "crosstown cup."
  5. kev211 replied to witesoxfan's topic in SLaM
    So an undercover cop writes over 40 people drinking tickets? Ya f*** him.
  6. Tebow before Clausen. Wow.
  7. QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 02:37 PM) I was honestly hoping ESPN would get the rights. Despite having Vitale probably calling national title games, would of been cool to have games on ESPN, ESPN2, Classic, and News. With CBS having every game online in high quality I kind of wanted it to stay with CBS. Even with ESPN3 I don't think ESPN was going to be able to match what CBS has been doing the last few years.
  8. QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 10:30 AM) Wow, very noble of Bruce. Wait til SIU could possibly be the lowest it has been in over a decade them schedule em. BOOM! Now he shows that he is not afraid to schedule in state opponents! Brilliant! Muhwahahaha! And he still can't even got to Carbondale.
  9. Phil Hughes no hitter through 7.
  10. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    All I kept hearing about from certain websites was how this weeks episode was going to be bad. Ya that was a good episode.
  11. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 12:10 AM) No, not really. I don't think I said anywhere they "played like crap". I said they have a bad roster, as a franchise declared this season matters not (smartly) by ridding themselves of Salmons, and stood no chance, and I was right. Ahh I read your post as played like crap and not are crap. Yes the bulls are crap, but why should that stop me from watching them and hoping they don't mess up this offseason after preparing for it for the last few years.
  12. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 10:52 PM) I love how this thread has become about Lebron being a douche, vs about the Bulls being crap. You seem to have convinced yourself that the bulls played like crap, when they were far from that.
  13. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    http://abc.go.com/shows/lost/fan-promo-contest-vote This is kind of cool they're fan made promos and the winner actually airs on TV. I like the first, second, and fourth ones. The second and fourth ones are actually kind of true for the people who have been watching the show as it aired since the beginning. How many of you guys have been watching the show since the beginning?
  14. I've had a Dell Inspiron Laptop for 2ish years running Vista, and besides cracking the screen once(my fault not the computers haha) I've never had any problems. Though the new screen still ran me 100 dollars.
  15. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 02:45 PM) Rough 24 hours at ISU. Student dies of meningitis and then the body of another student found - had been missing since mid-January - his body was found in a remote university building. How does someone not find a body in a university building thats probably been there since January?
  16. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 09:59 AM) Pretty darn good. A little messy to eat because of the greasy chicken... but I'd eat it again. Having no idea what you guys were talking about, I googled it. It looks absolutely amazing.
  17. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 02:30 AM) I don't think he's dead but I think it's because he wanted to show him his Island reality. Like when Charlie drove Des' car off the pier. Bingo that's it. I was thinking it was because he saw Locke kill him in one of his flashes or whatever they are when you see the island, and wanted revenge but your idea is much better.
  18. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    So thoughts on why ALT Desmond killed ALT Locke?
  19. I just started watching now, quick question did we get shutdown like that because Romero was unhittable or because our offense is terrible?
  20. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    Lost is the only show on TV that has the ability to make me watch it over a white sox game.
  21. QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 13, 2010 -> 01:59 AM) This is not directed at Peavy; I like him. Baseball as a whole, though, really blew it by giving pitchers astronomical deals. With few exceptions, most of these starters are fairly brittle and not worth the kind of jack they receive. I won't list all the examples, but you have to admit, baseball as a business blew it by giving pitchers huge multi year deals considering how quickly some of them can fail like Zito, Meche, Lee is on the DL this year, etc. Barry Zito had a 2.83 era in the 2nd half last year, and threw a 6 inning shutout innings in his first start this year. So maybe we shouldn't be talking about Zito being a complete fail yet.
  22. QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 12, 2010 -> 05:32 PM) I pick Daily Show over Conan. Well luckily nowadays you can choose both.
  23. I love watching Albert Pujols.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.