Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Yep, Collins is going to be a yes.
  2. Not guity of official misconduct
  3. Sounds guilty on all other aggrevated battery for each shot too.
  4. Guilt of 2nd degree murder
  5. Stay at home parents aren't counted in that number. And like I said, the max is about 68%, so I get that not EVERYONE would be working, but the difference between 5 full percentage points is millions of people who have lost their wage power.
  6. Clicking through the thing that blows my mind is that the Labor Force Participation rate is still 62.7% That is almost exactly the same as it was on election day in 2016, and it is still down 5 full percentage points under the max's achieved under Reagan/Bush/Clinton. This means a full 37% of people would are of the working age are not working, and are probably on a government payment of one kind or another.
  7. I miss this barely veiled racist line of thinking that you periodically bring back.
  8. So the guy who is telling others to give up their beliefs to preserve power for his group isn't the one who privileged, but the one who is being told to shut up and quit asking for more is. This is why the modern GOP is destroying the Democrats. They are too busy eating their own.
  9. I'd reply, but it would probably get deleted.
  10. Yeah, I have no idea who could listen to the games regularly and NOT hear the regular HF mentions.
  11. Even where he supports positions I hold, I can't support the guy. He isn't the party I grew up with, which is why I walked away from the party. I have to be able to live with myself, not my party. Even where I disagree with people, I can respect them. I don't respect Trump at all for a second.
  12. I have said it for years, but the way the laws are written, 1st degree murder is impossible to prove. Even 2nd is a stretch. Basically all they have to do is establish that the officer had a reason to believe he needed to shoot, and he is innocent. Plus he had a ton of back up from the department and other officers. I would be shocked at any conviction. The deck is just stacked against it.
  13. Honestly this Kavanaugh thing is exactly what the GOP wanted. It distracts the Democrats from Russia, and it is red meat to the base. They LOVE this.
  14. Have you ever watched our President speak?
  15. Directly speaking to the quality of the FBI investigation, they didn't interview Kavanaugh in this time. With all of the questions that were asked of him, and all of the questions raised about that testimony, he was never asked a single question. That's all you need to know to know what this "investigation" was worth.
  16. I wonder who they learned the technique from?
  17. Sure because they limited the size and scope of the investigation intentionally to be able to produce the result the GOP wanted.
  18. He can't. Reading that critically, it would be nearly impossible to deny the core of the reporting. There really was next to zero opinion in there, it was all factual, so unless someone set them up with bad data, it is all true.
  19. They still didn't get a legitimate FBI investigation. The next one will be the first one. Its why they won't release the reports from the investigation. I mean even Donald Trump agrees with me about transparency.
  20. Maybe I should have been more specific, but there was never any doubt in my mind.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.