Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Which means the Sox are done with signing players.
  2. Other than the fact they are still acting the same way towards none mainstream candidates. Other than the fact the party lost the last election to the worst candidate in modern history. Other than the fact that I left the GOP. Other than the fact that you keep claiming to be Dem insider. Other than the fact you are still trashing candidates from your own party, just like Trump. Other than the fact the party is still eating its own candidates publicly. And on and on...
  3. It's all good. I didn't want someone to NOT read it based on the tidbit there. There was a ton of great minutia there that is worth the read.
  4. Was he though? I mean look at what a guy like Russ Westbrook did in OKC when everyone left that team, when he single handedly willed that team to the playoffs and won 47 games, versus the 20 whatever games per year that Cousins was winning in Sacto.
  5. Harley buyers are geniuses who can read the future. They knew that Trumps's tariffs were coming, and that they would force Harley to leave the US for production in order to compete in Europe, so they decided to quit buying bikes a year ago in protest!
  6. Add to that, I have yet to see him seem to make a team or teammates better on the floor.
  7. I think he is saying give him a 4/154 like LeBron got, and have him sit out 18-19 and then play out the last 3 years.
  8. Yeah, no. I wised up and left the GOP. I got that marching in line wasn't what was best for this country and don't support the party anymore. Instead of looking at everything through partisan glasses, you could actually look at the information and situations in front of you for what they are, and not what the party tells you they are. And I think the reason people keep responding to your posts is two fold. #1 you keep claiming to be a party insider and some sort of expert on what the party strategy is, and then #2 simultaneously trashing anyone who doesn't who isn't falling into the party line. This is exactly what the party did in 2016, and it failed, and failed miserably. People stayed home, and the party lost. Now, we see more of the same again. If this is really what the party is about, they didn't learn a thing from 2016, despite what they are telling you. I whole-heartly want to see Donald Trump lose, and seeing party insiders continue to shit on their own party for thinking differently is exactly the problem here. For the party of inclusion to be acting like the party of Trump just doesn't work. I mean you are here trashing a candidate in your own party publicly because she disagrees with the party line, just like Donald Trump would and does.
  9. That is a great read. The quote almost doesn't fit the main thrust of the article TBH.
  10. Yikes. You quite literally picked part of a list, ignored the rest, and declared the problem was related to only the part of the list you chose to acknowledge. But the problem is that I don't read 538, and that I actually understand the Dems should actually try to learn from 2016 instead of repeating the same mistakes of blindly supporting bad candidates. Yeah, if this is your defense, you should put me on ignore because you aren't going to want to see my responses.
  11. This is his first season in the US. The first two were in the DSL.
  12. Trust me, I understand just fine. I am not the one trying intentionally ignoring and manipulating data to empower a political party over actual candidates. I mean even in that list you completely ignored the fact that about half of those states were primary states. But it didn't fit the Democratic Party agenda so you hand-waved it and continued with the charade that it was just caucuses. And despite all of the discussion around everything else, you keep trying to pretend it is just the caucuses, because that is what the party is telling you to say. A lot of intelligent people are trying to get you see something other than the party line. Even though you irrationally despise me, it isn't just me saying it.
  13. Which means you didn't either.
  14. LMAO, nice deflection of the point.
  15. Wait, are you actually trying to prove that isn't true? Because there are tons of posts that prove gregs point (for once), including one from yesterday where ron called Abreu a "sorry ass".
  16. You have a lot more faith that the dude can be a small minutes teammate than I do.
  17. Seems like Hillary who lived in the midwest sure didn't seem to get it.
  18. Even before the injury I didn't want to see the Bulls offer him a max deal just for that reason. The dude is poison. While some guys put up numbers, they do it at the expense of their teams.
  19. It's not like you even acknowledge reality when it happens. Why start now? Keep the hate alive.
  20. Until the number comes in no where near a major market team, which will really make it obvious.
  21. Then again your assumption could just be wrong.
  22. Abreu bruised ankle, day to day.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.