Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. He was already in AAA, they just removed him from the 40 man roster.
  2. I don't think that they need to make a move right now. I think this was just a chance to free up a 40 man spot.
  3. I am only surprised that Infante wasn't sent out before Beck was.
  4. Interesting number. Glad it wasn't a big one.
  5. About the same time, yes. But I am going to guess with the glut of OF in the system along with the extended injury time Walker has missed this season, they won't free up enough spots and Walker will play the season in GF.
  6. Is it a comcast capable one? If so do you mind sharing the make and model?
  7. That is a fair question too. Pop is one of the most player coaches in the NBA.
  8. Until there are some promotions ahead of Kannapolis, you have both Luis Robert and Luis Gonzalez in Kanny. If they want him playing CF, it isn't going to happen there.
  9. That is a lot to gamble on a guy without Popovich coming with him. Will be interesting to see if he is a system guy or not.
  10. Foul trouble was a big problem for him. He did get 22 minutes a game, and I want to say he had some injury problems last year too. Kid is a freak athlete with insane athletic ability. We have had a home and home going with LaLumiere with my hometown HS for a few years now. Our PF a few years back was a 6'6" kid who was Indiana state runner up in the high jump clearing 6'11" Our kid gets a breakaway dunk in the lane on a really nice pick and roll. Jackson comes from the backside and goes OVER our kid and pins his dunk attempt to the backboard. If you watch Jackson play, the raw athleticism is just disgusting. Apparently he has actually gotten his 3 point shot together, but had other mid range issues. They are trying to stretch him out for the NBA 3 point game apparently. I mean he has a lot of growing to do, but defensively he could contribute tomorrow on an NBA court.
  11. When they brought Abbott, I want to say someone in the organization said he could be a guy who spends 3 seasons in rookie ball because of how raw he is.
  12. There are so many people to fill spots between Arizona and Great Falls. I really wonder how they are going to do it.
  13. Having seen Jackson play a couple of different times while he was at LaLumiere, I fell in love with the kid. I would perfer him over Bamba for sure, as Jackson has a way better offensive game. He already has a solid back to the basket game, and was working on stretching his shot out into the mid-range while in HS. I don't know enough about Bridges to judge him. Bamba just is so far from having an offensive ceiling that he feels like a guy that will never contribute offensively at the NBA level.
  14. That is what their commercial is saying. I haven't used them yet to confirm if they work or not. We had an issue with getting internet to the opposite corner of our house from our modem, and about six months ago I went and upgraded to a dual signal modem that put out 2.4 and 5.0 signals, and that worked for us. I may check out the new modem though, and see if the DVR has an upgrade soon.
  15. The secret is that if we had gone up against a real bid instead of Morocco, we probably wouldn't have gotten it.
  16. This. He would either have to agree with Obama or disagree with Putin. Not sure how that one would go.
  17. That would work for me. Lavine doesn't really fit the teams timeline so the best thing we can move him for, I am for it.
  18. And this time last year people were ready to send back Dylan Covey to the A's for $25,000.
  19. Copy the link to the tweet, paste it into Soxtalk and give it a few seconds. it will auto-imbed itself.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.