Everything posted by southsider2k5
- Jose Abreu
- Jose Abreu
-
FS: Draft Prospect Profile: OF Jarred Kelenic, prep from Wisconsin
Jim Callis keeps saying Swaggerty is the one HS bat connected to the Sox.
-
2018 White Sox catch-all thread
That's an understatement. They would either need to eat most of that deal or offer some prime prospect to get it done.
- Jose Abreu
-
Fulmer sent to Charlotte
Exactly.
- Jose Abreu
-
Rodon hit on head by liner
- 2018 Democrats thread
If the Democrats can't beat Trump in 2020, they need to fold the party.- What is up with Lucas Giolito?
- Welington Castillo to be suspended 80 games for PED, per Rosenthal
- Injury updates
- Rondon
If memory serves me right, didn't the Padres have a 40 man roster crunch?- 2018 MLB Draft
Trust me, I would much rather them take Madrigal, but I also have more faith the Sox are able to develop a pitcher versus a hitter.- 2018 MLB Draft
lol, so what hitters have they taken that gives you faith that they would do that right?- Rodon hit on head by liner
Typically when the teams start doing the pressers at the ballpark is when this stuff comes out.- 2018 MLB Draft
He has Singer over Madrigal. That would really not be the guy I would like to see them go with. I guess at that point you'd have to trust the Sox ability to ID pitching.- Rondon
With the guy being new to our system this year, I am guessing silence is due to this is the first time most people are seeing him. What I see so far is a guy who seems very fundamentally sounds, without a real carrying tool that stands out. He's a guy who you can plug it and he won't hurt you, but if he was a starter, you'd be looking for an upgrade.- Zack Collins Criticism
NO WHERE near that level of power.- 2018 MLB Draft
- 2018 MLB Draft
http://meadowparty.com/blog/2018/05/25/klawchat-5-25-18/- AAP: Seby Zavala
More at link https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/seby-zavala-continues-power-hitting-ways/- **President Trump 2018 Thread**
This. And it is a LONG tradition of doing so, without any consequences.- 5/24 Games
You are the real champion of Soxtalk.- 2018 White Sox catch-all thread
It will be progress when you respond to a post without hatred towards ownership. - 2018 Democrats thread