Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Technology catch-all thread
What are you on? Cable? DSL? How do your speed tests look? Iad had a squirrel quite literally eat my line, and I had slow speeds and regular drops.
-
2018 MiLB White Sox news and notes
There was a recent report that he was going to be checked to see if he might be able to start working in RF again.
-
2018 MiLB White Sox news and notes
What a freaking year.
-
How To / Site Issues / Username Changes
Believe me, it has been a learning process for us too.
-
Sox have team meeting after game
- Jose Abreu
- How To / Site Issues / Username Changes
Confusion isn't a +1, it is a 0.- How To / Site Issues / Username Changes
Even Admins can't see them.- TA: I Can Play Anywhere (talking about potential change to OF)
- TA: I Can Play Anywhere (talking about potential change to OF)
- Jose Abreu
- TA: I Can Play Anywhere (talking about potential change to OF)
- 2017-18 official NBA discussion thread
I'd love to see the Bulls pick up salary for a mid 1st round pick.- TA: I Can Play Anywhere (talking about potential change to OF)
- Jose Abreu
- Injury updates
Judging by how many pitches he threw, I would agree with that.- 05/30/18 Sox at Indians 12:10pm
It wouldn't make him worse.- Time to see if the Astros will take a reliever or two
When it comes to a reliever, and especially one who looks like he could be a specialist, if someone offers us a Top 100 position player for him, you can put Jace on the plane as far as I am concerned. Yes, he looks like he will be a very good reliever, but in terms of impact on a game, I am trading relievers for position players all day long.- 2018 MLB Draft
John S 1:29 Can you explain how Singer was assigned a "low" on variance? Kiley McDaniel 1:30 He has a low variance among his possible outcomes. He'll almost certainly be in an MLB rotation pretty quickly and he wont' be an ace. In the draft, the gap between 3rd starter and 5th starter is really small when some guys have a real chance of not getting out of A-Ball.- 5/29 Games
Because Caulfield- 2018 MLB Draft
For someone who has done research on this, but Singer seems like the higher floor, lower ceiling pitcher pick at the top of the draft, no?- 2018 White Sox catch-all thread
Dang. Hate to hear that.- Time to see if the Astros will take a reliever or two
Some GM's don't care, others worry about the potential of having one of their former prospects kicking their collective asses for six years or more.- Time to see if the Astros will take a reliever or two
Statnik.- Welington Castillo to be suspended 80 games for PED, per Rosenthal