Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    I had an hour long interview on TV for my school board run.
  2. -Why do people buy Britney Spears albums? -Why did people watch the OC? -How hard would it be for that old to turn off of his left blinker, exit the left lane, and speed up from 35? -Why would anyone pay to read Jay Mariotti? The world is full of stupid people. I wouldn't let it bother you.
  3. QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 06:11 AM) When I read the stories of honest, law abiding citizens, losing jobs to criminals, it just doesn't seem right to me. Nobody said anything about illegal immigrants
  4. QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 24, 2007 -> 11:08 PM) Because you can tailor it towards your exact message, much like Republicans want to hear from our media. Maybe they should just go into the movie making business instead
  5. QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 04:19 AM) It's interesting to hear that Broadway is making some noise early on. Of course, the hitters are far behind the pitchers right now. Ahead of Sisco? For all his talent, he was never able to get outs consistently in KC. Sisco shouldn't sniff Chicago yet. Hopefully he will get to go to Charlotte as a starter, and get the learning in that he was never able to buried in the KC pen.
  6. Holy crap, that was the best brawl I have seen in years. Kinda makes me misty eyed for Marty Turco beating the crap out of Pokey Reddick with me sitting in the front row about two feet from where I was at.
  7. QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 08:54 AM) http://hillaryspot.nationalreview.com/post...TBhOWFmMzQ4Yzk= The Edwards camp is saying that John never said this, while the author is standing by his story. http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=...&id=5053735 http://hillaryspot.nationalreview.com/post...jU3NWNjNjcyOTE= Do the Big Three have glass jaws?
  8. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 23, 2007 -> 10:52 AM) $50M? Um no. With player raises and backloaded contracts if Crede, Dye, Iguchi and Buehrle all leave the team after the '07 season the payroll would still be around $80M-$85M that's assuming they're replaced with players making the league minimum and the team brings in no other big money players. THE TRUTH HAS NO PLACE HERE! OMG WE WILL BE THE NEXT MARLINS EXCEPT WITH s***TY ROOKIES!?!?!
  9. QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Feb 23, 2007 -> 10:01 AM) When I was in NYC this summer, a rat the size of a small child nearly ran over my foot near the Hudson River. nah that was just Don Zimmer
  10. Odds are many guys will not hit the market.
  11. QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Feb 23, 2007 -> 09:44 AM) Vilsack reportedly dropping out of the Democratic race. No big surprise there. If he wasn't leading his home state at the early stages of the contests, he had zero chance anyway.
  12. I saw the same report. I haven't ate at a Taco Bell since the food poisoning stuff, and I don't think that will change anytime soon.
  13. I love the Ozzie picture, he looks like he is praying to Santa Maria already.
  14. Short answer... no.
  15. Rudy is leading McCain by 7 points in Iowa as of the last poll http://strategicvision.biz/political/iowa_poll_022207.htm
  16. A little poll assist.... Edwards leads Iowa by 6 points right now http://strategicvision.biz/political/iowa_poll_022207.htm
  17. After a little closer examination this was actually the quote I wanted "Every generation needs a new revolution."
  18. No backgammon mentions? booooo!
  19. QUOTE(G&T @ Feb 23, 2007 -> 07:01 AM) Are you talking about Thomas Jefferson? "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants?" Just asking so we can narrow this down...plus I don't know the context right now. I believe that is exactly what I am looking for. I remember the idea of the quote vaguely, and I wanted to use it for a editorial letter. I couldn't remember enough of it to google it, so that will help a ton. Thanks
  20. Who was the founding father that referred to the need for periodic revolution, and what was the context of that?
  21. QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 22, 2007 -> 08:18 PM) Well, www.votefortheworst.com is back at it. I am guessing that explains Antionella being around still. That would make sense. She should not have made the final 24, let alone survive another week.
  22. QUOTE(thedoctor @ Feb 22, 2007 -> 02:32 PM) this is relevant to this topic how? If you read his post backwards, it saids "Bill Webber is the devil"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.