Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 08:54 AM) http://hillaryspot.nationalreview.com/post...TBhOWFmMzQ4Yzk= The Edwards camp is saying that John never said this, while the author is standing by his story. http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=...&id=5053735 http://hillaryspot.nationalreview.com/post...jU3NWNjNjcyOTE= Do the Big Three have glass jaws?
  2. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 23, 2007 -> 10:52 AM) $50M? Um no. With player raises and backloaded contracts if Crede, Dye, Iguchi and Buehrle all leave the team after the '07 season the payroll would still be around $80M-$85M that's assuming they're replaced with players making the league minimum and the team brings in no other big money players. THE TRUTH HAS NO PLACE HERE! OMG WE WILL BE THE NEXT MARLINS EXCEPT WITH s***TY ROOKIES!?!?!
  3. QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Feb 23, 2007 -> 10:01 AM) When I was in NYC this summer, a rat the size of a small child nearly ran over my foot near the Hudson River. nah that was just Don Zimmer
  4. Odds are many guys will not hit the market.
  5. QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Feb 23, 2007 -> 09:44 AM) Vilsack reportedly dropping out of the Democratic race. No big surprise there. If he wasn't leading his home state at the early stages of the contests, he had zero chance anyway.
  6. I saw the same report. I haven't ate at a Taco Bell since the food poisoning stuff, and I don't think that will change anytime soon.
  7. I love the Ozzie picture, he looks like he is praying to Santa Maria already.
  8. Short answer... no.
  9. Rudy is leading McCain by 7 points in Iowa as of the last poll http://strategicvision.biz/political/iowa_poll_022207.htm
  10. A little poll assist.... Edwards leads Iowa by 6 points right now http://strategicvision.biz/political/iowa_poll_022207.htm
  11. After a little closer examination this was actually the quote I wanted "Every generation needs a new revolution."
  12. No backgammon mentions? booooo!
  13. QUOTE(G&T @ Feb 23, 2007 -> 07:01 AM) Are you talking about Thomas Jefferson? "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants?" Just asking so we can narrow this down...plus I don't know the context right now. I believe that is exactly what I am looking for. I remember the idea of the quote vaguely, and I wanted to use it for a editorial letter. I couldn't remember enough of it to google it, so that will help a ton. Thanks
  14. Who was the founding father that referred to the need for periodic revolution, and what was the context of that?
  15. QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 22, 2007 -> 08:18 PM) Well, www.votefortheworst.com is back at it. I am guessing that explains Antionella being around still. That would make sense. She should not have made the final 24, let alone survive another week.
  16. QUOTE(thedoctor @ Feb 22, 2007 -> 02:32 PM) this is relevant to this topic how? If you read his post backwards, it saids "Bill Webber is the devil"
  17. QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Feb 22, 2007 -> 02:03 PM) So what is it that caused the problems? The players' entourages or the rappers' entourages or both of those groups together? I think we all know what happened... Someone asked on the PA for the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby to come forward...
  18. QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Feb 22, 2007 -> 01:37 PM) Considering Smith and Carwell are both underage and both were drinking, the source of their alcohol may be in trouble as well. As unfair as it seems, Carwell is underage and was alledgedly drinking, he should get some sort of suspension. Damn right he should. If they find out all them were drinking, hopefully they suspend all of them for some amount of time, Carwell included.
  19. There was a contingent of Bears fans who wanted him drafted at #4 IIRC. Damn would that have been fun.
  20. QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Feb 22, 2007 -> 01:34 PM) Anybody got any good stories from past years. I think one of the better ones I got is when we were trying to get across the street to get to the more lively side of the parade and ended up walking with a plumbers union for like 20-30 minutes a few years back. Did it take them that long to realize you had your pants pulled up all of the way, so you couldn't be one of them, or did you just plumbers crack it in order to fit in?
  21. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Feb 22, 2007 -> 10:56 AM) Funny thing is that I actually believe Dye, whereas I wouldn't believe basically any other professional baseball players. Jermaine Dye has 100% credibility in my eyes. His keeping his word to us, despite the late, bigger offers, is all of the proof I need.
  22. That was great

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.