Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 12:35 PM) an Accident? NBC gave you a show?!?!? NO WAY!
  2. They are talking about 6-12" of snow by the time all of this is done tomorrow. I hate winter.
  3. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 11:55 AM) http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2681154 William Self signed a 5-year extension with KU. This saids it all A Self coached team hasn't beaten a better seed in the NCAA since he was at Tulsa.
  4. Thursday nites will actually be a great night of TV again. Out of curiousity, what goes on between Scrubs and ER?
  5. I have to agree with Balta on this one, there is not a tax that is more regressive than a Sales tax. Even with deductions for basic nessesities, it neglects the fact that poor people have the lowest savings rate (out of necessity) and spend all of their incomes to buy things that they need. The marginal rate on the upper quintiles will be less because they don't spend all of their money.
  6. Rumor has it Gagne was looking for a 1 year $10 million deal...
  7. Ah yes, classic Kenny... Joe Crede is soooo gone before opening day.
  8. OMG, so a free marketplace is actually paying a higher rate than the union ones? I thought that wasn't supposed to happen?!?!?
  9. I don't know what I am more upset about, the jokes in this thread, or the fact that I snickered at most of them...
  10. http://www.progressiveboink.com/dugout/archive/nick92.htm
  11. http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?he...b6-a8f2720bd65e
  12. I get the feeling between this stuff with the divide in who should be the next Presidente and the riots in Oaxaca, they are on the verge of revolution down there... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15951114/
  13. Traces of radiation have been found on two planes that have been on the Moscow to London route
  14. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 29, 2006 -> 01:36 PM) I think that is just the gross take of the four members, not the annual franchise revenue. Get better Greg, you crazy yellow-shirt-wearing nin-thrreatening-yet-vaguely-creepy Wiggle. Hmmm, I wonder how DBAHO looks in a bright yellow turtleneck shirt. . . I bet he would look pretty hot behind the wheel of the big red car... imagine the chicks he could get?
  15. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15952309/
  16. QUOTE(YASNY @ Nov 29, 2006 -> 01:19 PM) From what I understand, if things don't work out with Boston, he goes back to Japan for a year and then becomes a free agent. Supposedly if Selig decides that Boston didn't negotiate in "good faith" they can then award Matsuzaka to the next bidder.
  17. So out of curiousity, if things don't work out with Boston, and they do go to the Mets, are the Mets still obligated to honor that posting fee?
  18. QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Nov 29, 2006 -> 11:57 AM) It's very possible Rock. I just would think if thats the case with Ross, he would have been given that shot already, with the Sox or with someone else. As many teams as Gload was with before Chicago, I tend to agree with you Tony. I think we are getting a little enamoured with a guy who does his particular job well.
  19. Must be a part of the reaching out to work with Republicians...
  20. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Nov 29, 2006 -> 11:05 AM) Let me say this then...if I saw that sort of behavior and was one of the people who had a problem with it, I would at least give my name if I chose to talk to the press. You are better man than I am. I'll admit it, I'd be afraid for my families lives if I publicly spoke out like that.
  21. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Nov 29, 2006 -> 11:02 AM) 100+ passengers? If the folks who were kicked off the plane were doing what the Washington Times article alledges, including switching seats and so forth, then even I'm not going to label someone an islamophobe for taking notice. You won't, but a certian part of the Islamic community has been known to not exactly be kind people who cross them. Hell if I saw it, I sure wouldn't want my name connected to it.
  22. I am surprised the Sox aren't being mentioned as a connection to VWells. That could be a great fit, with the Jays needing a pitcher to replace Lilly, and the Sox wanting a CF.
  23. QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 29, 2006 -> 09:59 AM) What are you saying? If the IPs fit, you mustn't aquit

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.