Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I just just searching google news for different versions of the story and came accross this. According to this breaking story, the guy is now denying a connection to the murder http://www.waow.com/news/full_story.php?id=41806
  2. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 17, 2006 -> 09:48 AM) Yep, in everything I've read, nowhere does he say "I did it". http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060817/D8JI67383.html
  3. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 17, 2006 -> 09:23 AM) I'm unclear as to this guy's relationship or contact with Jon Benet? Was he HER teacher at some point? QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 17, 2006 -> 09:24 AM) This is one of those deals that there are more questions then answers raised at this point. This guy is WEIRD, if anyone saw snippets of the press conference. I agree there. There are a million questions, but not too many answers right now. The relationships between this guy, the kid, and the parents are at the top of that list, but I haven't heard anything yet. It will be interesting when these details start to leak out.
  4. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 17, 2006 -> 09:10 AM) Earlier this morning I heard that the suspect's ex wife said there is no way he (Carr) commited the crime because he was with her at the time. Why would an EX wife cover for the guy? Strangest.Crime Story.Ever. The supposed DNA evidence should settle all of that. If its there, there really isn't much to argue with. If its not, the guy might have a chance at a case, depending on the rest of the evidence. Then again the guy all but confessed, but depending on who took the confession (US or Thai authorities) and how they got it, it might not be admissable.
  5. I guess this is the place for an EAT s*** OLD MAN!!!!
  6. Wow. What an incredible twist. Has any connection what-so-ever been made between either of the parents and this low life? If not, they have a WHOLE LOT of apologies and groveling due to them.
  7. QUOTE(Beltin @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 02:56 PM) Okay, All-Weather-Fan. Now give me the 1988 White Sox starting nine, the rotation and the closer. That would have been impressive considering he would have been 2 for the 1988 baseball season.
  8. QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 12:53 PM) GMC Envoy is indeed an E85 car. Heck, there is a picture of one on a billboard at The Cell. Unless of course Obama's is too old. This is what they went off of http://www.e85fuel.com/information/general_motors.php
  9. Breaking story on Drudge
  10. Ever wonder what happened to your favorite stars from the 1980's? NBC5 tracks down a bunch of them http://www.nbc5.com/slideshow/news/9680454...ss;p=news;w=400
  11. QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 12:12 PM) Pluto/Charon = Minneapolis/St. Paul Cold and boring. I guess that makes Michigan City like UB 313... confusing in name and in the middle of nowhere
  12. One observer claims at least 53 "planets" with new definition
  13. Wow. And now with hindsight... How big was the non-Soriano trade?
  14. Canditiate Southsider is almost official. I have my petition to be put on the ballot for the School Board election, and am in the process of getting the 10 signatures and notary stamp to make it "official".
  15. QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 09:12 AM) That's what confused me. Ganymede is the biggest moon in our known Solar System, it is one of Galileo's Jupiter moon findings. You could be right about the round part though. Jupiters fast rotation could be distorting Ganymede enough to not be considered. After a google search about the moon, I think this is the killer part. Charon technically doesn't orbit around Pluto, as much as they orbit around each other, as I understand it. That would be my best guess, but that is an awesome question to have answered. Yeah I just found this while searching google news http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...mp;refer=europe
  16. QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 08:58 AM) So, for those that follow this closer than I, why would Charon be added as a planet but a moon like Ganymede didn't make the cut? From the sounds of the definition, either it isn't big enough or round enough. I don't know anything about that particular moon, so I don't know specifically.
  17. Geesh. Has anyone seen Brandon Allen? Does this kid have a chance? From the looks of his numbers, it seems like he must have the worlds longest swing or something.
  18. QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 08:42 AM) I seem to remember hearing about this (or something similar) a few years back. But then they couldn't agree on whether they should be planets or not so they were not made planets. Yeah, I remember the big deal when the found the "10th planet" and they were fighting over exactly what it was back then. That's why the new definition is really interesting, plus the fact that it contains two more bodies that the general public didn't even know were being considered.
  19. http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...LOCAL/608160508
  20. QUOTE(Bonderman38 @ Aug 15, 2006 -> 10:28 PM) Tigers son 3-2 tonight, however Polanco seperated his shoulder, and Infante had just left the game, go Pudge had to play second. Wow. Those are two huge injuries. Please keep us posted!
  21. 38 on so far... Keep up comin... And where in the hell is Gage at?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.