Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. That game was like a heavy weight title fight, both teams kept throwing haymakers and the other team would answer back everytime. Incredible.
  2. QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 07:22 AM) I don't give a damn what ESPN, ESPN NEWS, Mike and Mike, the idiots at Fox, or anybody else has to say one way or another. This team is two wins away from a title. There's not a damn thing anybody can say to taint this for me. Thank you. Seriously. WHO GIVES A DAMN WHAT THEY THINK???? We are two wins away from being World Champions, and I am not going to let some two bit pundit take anything away from that!
  3. How incredible was that? I luv Pods.
  4. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    HUGE fan of the Nike Shox. They last forever.
  5. southsider2k5 replied to JUGGERNAUT's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 04:49 PM) This is extremely easy to answer. How much temptation & peer pressure does a child face on a daily basis to pick up a gun or engage in violence? Now ask the same question in relation to health. You may view sexually active minors & kids as being healthy behavior. Many people including myself strongly disagree with that. Spend a week in an urban High School setting and then laugh at the ignorance of what you just said. There is PLENTY of violence that goes on in schools. Way more than ever gets talked about because the High Schools don't report it, because they don't want to look bad. Trust me, I know first hand it happens.
  6. Hey Gload, it looks like your sisters are doing pretty well for themselves... http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41949
  7. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 12:11 AM) You're one to talk. LMAO. Its funny, because its true.
  8. That's just sad. Seriously. Its sad to see kids so young indoctrinated with hate.
  9. Was this the same Washington paper that reported Cheney was resigning after being indicted the next day?
  10. I got a big kick out of the people who made the "Don't stop believin" signs LMAO.
  11. Good. Resign. Get the f*** out of the senate. We don't need those kind of people in it anyway.
  12. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 02:27 PM) I could be wrong, but I think he was talking about local control of public education, rather than universal public education, as being something the Republicans would claim was enshrined in the consitution. Was it even that much originally? Wasn't most education done at home in the 18th century?
  13. QUOTE(Mercy! @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 02:11 PM) Then you can’t be either a conservative or a Republican. The school system in Lexington, MA is functioning exactly how our system of government intended. Did the forefathers intend public education for every child in this country through age 16? Some how I don't believe that.
  14. It was the Rally Crede who decided that a World Series could only include teams from the USA.
  15. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 02:09 PM) I'd put some money on over. Me too. It will be at least 15,000.
  16. QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 02:07 PM) I'm on AIM with the Rally Crede, and he told me that he hates Felix with a passion. I was there. Its the truth from the keyboard of hammerhead to the the Rally Crede's ears.
  17. QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 01:51 PM) One of the reps said that there are no premium seats available anymore for seasons, which was different than last year. From what I know, they had at least to section 113 filled. QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 01:55 PM) From baseline to baseline is sold out every year. I would imagine that halfway down the line would be the beginning of next year's offer. I really hope all of this is true. Every season ticket we can sell next year is another step towards a 9 figure payroll, and more chances at becoming a perennial playoff team. I would be thrilled to death to hear that our season ticket base went over 15,000 let alone 18-20K.
  18. QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 01:30 PM) Dude, that is awesome. Are you into early "X-Files" episodes, like the first 5 or 6 seasons? There's an episode in season 3 where he plays a half-assed psychic that knows when & how a person will die. He was absolutely superb in that role. And of course, I'm not surprised that nobody has mentioned "X-Files", but I'm a huge fan of the early stuff. I have forked over $350+ for the first 6 seasons on DVD. That's actually a hell of a deal, as Best Buy has each season selling for up to $100, or more. I don't think anyone would consider Xfiles a sitcom, all though I did love me some Xfiles...
  19. QUOTE(knightni @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 01:24 PM) The Rally Crede once throat-punched a nun because she looked like Mariotti. And then the Rally Crede sanctified her after he found out she was a White Sox fan.
  20. QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 12:43 PM) Ewwwwwww... Thats where Jason has been!!!! That explains why he hasn't shaved for months...
  21. It got moved. There was no real need for it.
  22. The Rally Crede kills ninjas all of the time, and doesn't even think twice about it.
  23. QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 11:52 AM) I feel so used and dirty... So what else is new? Those matts will never come out of your fur you know?
  24. QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 11:47 AM) It was at just over 11K this season.. the Sox didn't have 8K in WS tickets to give away, so 19K I doubt. Maybe back up to 15K. Baby steps. Exactly. It takes a while to work that up. That is a lot of money to just put down out of no where. The season ticket number will get a good bounce regardless of what happens in the next week and a half, and a much better jump if the White Sox can advertise themselves as something they haven't be able to say in oh about 88 years or so.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.