Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(mreye @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 09:54 AM) The point still stands. I've drank more beer since the playoffs started than in the last 3 months! And I've drank more champagne than I ever do on New Year's. 3 bottles down for me, hopefully one more to go
  2. QUOTE(mreye @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 09:51 AM) In the end he said him and North were all cool, but there was one other media person he wanted to talk to (Yes, we know who). North asked him if Marriotti would talk to Oz face to face and Ozzie said, "No, because he ain't go no God dang balls." Its funny, because its true.
  3. Good choices for the first pitches
  4. LMFAO. Hopefully he even draws the Score a fine or two.
  5. Houston isn't going to score a lot of runs, and neither are the Sox. The key is defense. The team that gives up extra outs and baserunners will not win this series. With the lack of offense we are going to see, every little thing will be magnified.
  6. QUOTE(hi8is @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 08:59 PM) i Frank Thomas You also like poop, so what does that say for Frank?
  7. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 08:40 AM) http://www.suntimes.com/output/sox/cst-nws-soxbox20.html Who was BS-ing? What's new there? This has been covered ad nasuem for pages in here...
  8. QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 07:55 AM) That park is retarded. Forget Minute Maid, maaaaan, it's Tropicana for me! Its different, but it was a really cool place to see a ballgame. It was one of the favorite parks I have seen so far.
  9. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 04:56 PM) This has been said before, and I'll say it again. If we get into a situation where our only chance of winning rides somehow on the choice between Geoff Blum and Ross Gload...we're really in trouble. People said the samething about Orlando Hernandez too, and we all know how that turned out. The World Series history is littered with nameless players who came up at that one defining moment, and became a hero. Heck, I doubt Braves fans were really excited about having Francisco Cabrera on the playoff roster before the playoffs started. At this point in the season every guy is vital. One pitch could be the difference between Joe Carter and Joe Schmo.
  10. QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 07:51 AM) UH OHHHHHHHHHHH.....................someone thinks he's on the team now.................. So what, do you play for the other team?
  11. QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 11:05 PM) If you want a kid addicted to gambling. Jordan was a horrible role model. Arguably the best basketball player of all time, but he was not a good role model. And that is when he wasn't out cheating on his wife... Admire Jordan the ballplayer, but don't admire him off of the hardwood.
  12. QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 04:34 PM) Let's me guess, another girl? Mrs. AJ Mrs. Joe Mrs. Freddy Now, Mrs. Paulie Who's next? Congrats! Mrs Southsider
  13. QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 01:45 AM) Phil Garner is a tool. And he hates the Sox. I still think he called for Weaver to hit CLee in 2000 that eventually led to the retaliation and brawl. Guess I'm searching for less stats, more emotion! Wow I had totally missed that connection. I wonder if we could see the first bench clearing brawl in World Series history?
  14. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 11:15 PM) Those trees alone are far more interesting than the state of Iowa. The Aussie has a point
  15. Welcome to Soxtalk. Do not stick your fingers in the Rally Crede's cage. .
  16. One of the neat things about this World Series is no matter what happens, one team is breaking a really long Series drought. The White Sox haven't won a WS since 1917 and this is the Astros first appearence ever in a WS. This is going to be fun
  17. QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 04:48 PM) The Rally Crede knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop, but he ain't telling. The Rally Crede is a Texan. And not one of those fake Texans who just moved down there. He was born on the Brazos.
  18. QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 03:02 PM) The Rally Crede once ate an entire cake at a bachelor party before we could tell him there was a stripper inside! And then the Rally Crede crapped her out whole, without pinching it off.
  19. If the Rally Crede were really a Soxtalk member, he would have 1,000,000 posts, and none of them would be spam.
  20. QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 02:32 PM) I have to admit, I do like Bat Girl's site. She's really quite funny. I agree 100%. I have yet to see any White Sox site that includes that level of creativity and humor. For what it is, its great.
  21. http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46919
  22. Mini-Rally Crede 77 Dikta -3
  23. Jesus, what is wrong with people???
  24. Dissing the Church of Scientology http://www.scientomogy.info/index.html
  25. QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 11:20 AM) I think they were talking about Brian Giles. I've seen a few Brian Giles rumors, is he a FA, or is SD looking to trade him? Free agent.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.