Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(scotty22hotty @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 10:22 PM) Although bandwagon jumpers can suck... in the end it means more $$$ to keep Konerko, AJ and sign more bullpen help for next year. The true fans will stick out in any crowd... just look for how dirty their sox hat is. Check out these two bad boys The hat on the left was bought in 1999. The hat on the right was bought in 2000, and was the hat I wore on my wedding day
  2. To me any of three names work. AJ, Pauly, or Bobby Jenks.
  3. I'm 3rd generation White Sox fan working on a 4th. The wife was surfing Ebay looking for baby White Sox stuff when she came across this package deal that had a rattle, pacifier, blanket, outfit, and a whole bunch of other stuff. At that exact moment the baby starts kicking. Of course she wants her new White Sox gear... My legacy is complete.
  4. I'm sorry I just recently found this "soxtalk", hopefully you all won't consider me a bandwagon fan for too long...
  5. I the Rally Crede
  6. HOLY f***ING s*** I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE IN THE ALCS!!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE SOX WIN, SOX WIN, SOX WIN!!!!
  7. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 01:45 PM) The owner of Soxtalk and FutureSox...now quick, someone convince the Sox to fly all the mods/admins into Chicago (or chauffeur them to Chicago). We'll gladly throw out a first pitch Warning: We are not responsible for any fan that is hit when Southsider throws the ball 15 feet over the catchers head. That's what the backstop is for silly.
  8. QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 01:16 PM) Hey fin, Welcome to soxtalk, your posts have already been informative and well read. Thanks!!! ^^^ Wow. Welcome to Soxtalk
  9. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 01:22 PM) I'm really retarded today or something...I just got through and purchased it via the phone. I looked at some old pics and he's used #41 previously so I think he'll stick with that number. Now hopefully he sticks with the Sox and turns into a stud. By the way, XL, holy cripes...I got a medium and I think I'm taller than you Email him and tell him a lot of people on Soxtalk will kick his skinny ass if he changes now
  10. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:43 PM) Oh I understand it too. And I'd understand it better with about 10 beers. Classic. I need on the distribution so my last hour here I have something to do besides go stir crazy because I can't watch the game. I'll send it to her.
  11. QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:41 PM) You HAVE to wait until Soxfest to get B-Mac. Just in case for the offseason. Brandon is going no where. I will guarentee that much.
  12. QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:35 PM) Oh.. you have no idea. Think of the funniest thing you've heard.. then multiply that X 10. Mike.. show him - OFF THE BOARD - the message I sent you Tuesday.. LMAO!! BTW, did you answer the phone Wednesday night..? I was drunk dialing.. Yeah I put it on the speaker so Ang could hear it too. It was neat to hear the crowd noise, and you screaming that you couldn't hear anything in the backround.
  13. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:32 PM) Where's my text messages? QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:33 PM) LMAO... get my # from him and I'll add you to the distribution list. The comedic value is worth it
  14. QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:23 PM) Oh... I'll text you.. LMAO.. and I did figure out email finally. The new phone I got is kick ass. I can watch MLB.Tv on it, and text at lightening speed.. Does that thing come with a spellchecker and a breathalyzer?
  15. Interesting. That would bring on a whole new philosophical debate about whether or not we wanted to use soxtalk to sell tickets about price, which would be totally in Jason's lap. Personally I wouldn't be a part of it, but that isn't up to me.
  16. QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:15 PM) Uh.. no. But if you train to LaGrange I'll have Jim pick you up. I keeed I Keeed. I am going home and listening on the train. But be sure to keep texting me, that always makes the game more fun, lmao.
  17. So technically we wouldn't be able to do that right? Also what are the limits of how much higher you could sell something.
  18. Is Michigan City in the Oakbrook area?
  19. QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 11:55 AM) No, i realize that...nor do I. Hell, i still wear my Sullivan (hawks) jersey. But most people would just think "mccarthy isn't 41" Those are the scrub fans among us. True Sox fans know
  20. QUOTE(SoxPhan7 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:06 PM) Thanks for the Tip! I was going to go to Grandstand today after picking up my ALCS tickets. Now I just saved a bunch that I needed after spending almost 600 bucks on ALDS and ALCS Tickets. I picked up the vest of my fellow left hander and redbird Neal Cotts. I cant wait! Another good Soxtalk jersey
  21. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 09:49 AM) Damn! Rex Kickass DOES look good in a pair of chaps and bent over a horse. . . WINNER!!!! :notworthy :notworthy
  22. QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 11:52 AM) Mike, i don't know if i'd classify a 41 Bmac jersey as retro if he changes his number for next year... Years from now it would be. I don't buy a jersey for just one season.
  23. QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 11:49 AM) Are you sure about that? I know they just recently changed the law that allows people to sell tickets online for above face value. The keyword being "online". To be honest I have zero knowledge of that. I have never ever heard of it before. If you have a link or something I would like to see it.
  24. QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 11:44 AM) Yeah, i'm just worried of a number change, like Jason said. Jason...has he always been #41? Like in the minors? I'm not up to date on my minor league jersey numbers Also, do you think players care about keeping the same number for many years, knowing it will mess up fans' jerseys? When i bought my Buehrle in 2001, i was really scared that #56 was a bogus number and he'd be changing it soon. It doesn't bother me... I kinda like the whole retro look. I still wear my mid-ninties Ventura white pin-striped jersey before then put the names on the back. I think it kinda gives a neat look to have an older jersey than more people. It makes it stand out IMO.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.