Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(TheDybber @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 01:44 PM) I hope someone taped the conversation with Tennessee officials. He might have been offered $80,000 and a Blazer to leave Milwaukee. Just remember Buzz Peterson. Michael Jordan backed and up and coming young coach. Run outta town on a rail. I give Pearl three years at UT and he goes to the Patriot league or something like that. The funny thing is with the exploitation of the NCAA athlete, the offer that Pearl got probably was something like $800,000 and a Blazer. Coaches compensation packages often include outside income such as a TV show, commericial sponsorships, or guarenteed exclusive basketball camps, etc. It is perfectly legal for Pearl to get an offer like that, where as the league screws the teenagers who are lining their pockets. :headshake
  2. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/stor...d=2023601&num=0
  3. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 12:44 PM) Agreed. I've really gotten into soccer, since I've been at IU. I used to really only get into it around the World Cups, or what not. However, I've it's a real solid sport to watch. Crowds are big here for the games. Also, it's not too bad watching a team with back-to-back championships, and 7 championships overall. And it sure helps when the basketball team has stunk it up for a couple of years now
  4. QUOTE(mreye @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 09:13 AM) I was thinking the same thing. I guess that explains them not inking a deal with Konerko yet, huh? Especially if he takes over for MB.
  5. QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 12:42 PM) I can come up with two reasons Keith, neither of which are quantifiable: - He has a great arm - He has great stuff Neither means squat unless his brain is working. But those two advantages are things Felix Diaz doesn't have. Prediction: the leash on Contreras will be a lot shorter this year. They will not tolerate another head case season. Especially with Brandon McCarthy looming on the horizon
  6. QUOTE(ptatc @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 12:36 PM) In left field there is abouta 5 ft. gap between the seats and the wall. They could move it a little. They won't do that, because they want the moat between the fans and the playing field. When they had closed and padded it before, that was where all of the idiot Cub fans in the bleachers used to jump out on the field.
  7. This is the bulletin that went out to the Pacific rim http://www.prh.noaa.gov/ptwc/wmsg
  8. QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 12:21 PM) Getting a little too excited for summer. This sun has got me squirlly. Let's hope Sox pitching can get back on track. I can't wait to get outside today. And I definately agree about the pitching, lets hope Jon gets some quality work today.
  9. I am guessing you meant March and not May 28th, so I changed it
  10. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 11:26 AM) It's funny. He was just on PTI last week saying that he was really liking Milwaukee. His family was settled there, and his kids were in school, etc. Basically, he was saying he wouldn't consider leaving anytime soon. So much for that. Funny how a million dollars a year will change your morals.
  11. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2023497
  12. No link as of yet.
  13. All of them are very different, not even agreeing on the #1 pick. http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/draft/mock
  14. Interesting Op-Ed article Elian vs Terri
  15. QUOTE(mreye @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 09:55 AM) Mike this is your boss. Please come down to my office.
  16. http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=619259
  17. I love the industry and the people I work directly with. The company sucks a fat one on the otherhand, and the pay is awful. I went nuetral.
  18. http://www.poorandstupid.com/2005_03_20_ch...178042739284273
  19. Why does Munson keep getting dumped? Is he never going to make it?
  20. http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...tesox-headlines
  21. http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050328-125306-7868r.htm
  22. QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 09:04 AM) Not to be picky, but isn't it "Crucifixtion"? "Crucifiction" sounds like another option besides fiction and non-fiction. I can't spell.
  23. MB is trying to stay on the White Sox...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.