Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:34 PM) adkins is horrible a pitcher, horrible. I wouldn't say that. I think what we are seeing is that Jon is not a starter.
  2. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:21 PM) He was sending FedEx. I dunno if it's insured or what not. But my dad wired the money Tuesday morning for supposed over night shipping. Overnight my ass. Try to get a tracking number and get ahold of Fed Ex.
  3. southsider2k5 replied to sec159row2's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:25 PM) Oh no.. the bizarro Steff.. that's me Definitely let me know. Whew she beat me to it
  4. QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:20 PM) Mike.. might want to pass along the right to die info to this one... You have the right to be silent, even if you do not have the ability to do so... Anything you say, can and will get your ass-kicked at a future time. You have the right to have a buddy shut you up, if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights I have read them to you.
  5. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:18 PM) No s***, my Dad is flipping s***. He's so f***ing pissed. How were they supposed to be sent? Was it insured?
  6. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:14 PM) Scratch that, I'm not going anymore. f***ing cock sucker on eBay. Haven't even gotten the damn tix yet. :fyou dude on ebay. Douche takes $1000 and doesn't send the tix. You've got 2 hours until you are f***ed. I smell lawsuit.
  7. QUOTE(mreye @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:12 PM) I miss all the fun. I offered you extra passes...
  8. QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:01 PM) Woah... easy cowboy. I seem to recall some poor 100 lb college kid telling 200 lb John that he could out drink him and grab the last beer from the table.. Good point. He did plenty of damage on his own. Friday nite Saturday afternoon
  9. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 01:58 PM) Here's a question. What about Jack Kevorkian? Here's a guy who had the documents needed to "take life" through a living will, and he's sitting in jail over it. Meanwhile, all you people who want to "pull Terri's plug" aren't screaming that Dr. Jack get out of jail? Which way is it? One fine line distinction there for me. Allowing someone to die, is different than giving them something that will kill them.
  10. QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 01:57 PM) If he's in St Louis.. my bet is that he's worse off than he wa at SF. X 15 Poor college kids aren't going to be shoving drinks in his hands like some people were (who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty)
  11. QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 01:56 PM) Ohhhh snap! Something tells me if I continue down this road, I might need to explore my rights to die
  12. QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 01:54 PM) I've been called worse. And that's just today.
  13. QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 01:53 PM) I voted China.. don't they kill girls there.. Just in case it's not clear... I'm kidding.. kinda. You always have to be difficult :banghead
  14. QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 01:39 PM) Question of the day.. DO they pitch to Bonds? Not unless the Sox signed Ben Christiansen.
  15. Its democracy. We all voted, and in order to save some money, we decided Ghana was best for you. Sorry.
  16. QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 01:01 PM) This sounds entiely logical to me. The "goat guy" (can't recall his name) went to the Baseball Gods to reinforce the curse. Sam Siannis?
  17. QUOTE(winodj @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 01:05 PM) So I don't get it. Acting on something overheard is insider trading? Are we supposed to just blindly invest then? They didn't really make the distinction very clearly, but if it is privledged non public info, you aren't allowed to act on it, or have others surrogately act on it.
  18. QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 12:45 PM) Your loss.. Judging by Soxfest, it might be his gain
  19. Facinating stuff. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7283645/
  20. QUOTE(winodj @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 12:34 PM) Am I actually holding my own with someone who works with this crap? How come I have no money then? Because you keep buying coffee tables and Bea Arthur posters (too easy Wino, too easy)
  21. This is an interesting article about how Terri's death will be pretty painless if it happens this way. http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/u...neurologistssay
  22. Damn, the premier of "The Office" is Thursdsay (sic) at 9pm. I am going to miss it. Oh well, there is always next week. Good luck guys!
  23. So are you going out to vote and celebrate?
  24. QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 12:06 PM) This link is to the USSC rejection. They are reporting on FoxNews that they are still waiting on the FL court decision. This is what I was referring to
  25. QUOTE(winodj @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 12:03 PM) But I'm thinking that the market is already panicked out. When we hit 57 dollars, profit taking cycles started that are keeping oil between 53 and 55 dollars. The futures market already has the oil crunch effect in fully. It seems that the current sentiment that I see has more to do with future supply to be in decline and that we're at the top of the bell so to speak. If there is anything I have learned after being in this industry for 6 years, is there is no such thing as too much panic. Panic makes traders money. Simply put, panic is good. (sorry Gordon Gecko) But yeah, my magic numbers for crude are $57 and $50. It is in a pretty tight short term pattern right now, but if it breaks one of these numbers, it has a ways to go until it finds resistance. I was hoping they would continue the sell off today, that started yesterday, but no such luck.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.