Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 02:06 PM) Am I the only one that would potentially like Carmen to replace DJ? Not at all. He has a great voice, and is a smart dude.
  2. QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 01:43 PM) Mauer had only 107 Abs last year. I don't know if he accumulated 45 days on the roster though. He probably did.. (I count him up with the big club for 47 days last year.) So I guess he's not eligible. Do days on the DL count as days on ML roster? I think they do, but I dont' know for sure.
  3. southsider2k5 replied to easyw's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(chisox05 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 01:17 PM) Thats not true neccesarily. Who is Valdez going to beat out then?
  4. Or Valdez is out the door, and they want to be able to use Harris more than at 2B.
  5. QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 12:28 PM) Yeah, but how many times does that happen? Not very often what I showed was the basic way things go with us, we dont get superstar players and even so, Freddy is not a superstar player.. hes not even really an ace It happens pretty much every year. We got Carl coming off an all-star first half Colon Wells Garcia KW makes his moves
  6. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=afp-...v=afp&type=lgns
  7. >Wow, that was incredible. I remember seeing someone do that from behind the net a few years back, IIRC it was during a frozen four game. But I have never seen anyone do it around their back. Dayum!
  8. A general footnote for all who are interested. I revieved an email from Brandon's dad, and he tells me that Brandon's computer has become victim to a virus. BMac hasn't had access to Soxtalk or his emails since January, so if anyone else has tried to contact him, there is a very good reason why he hasn't responded. Thanks to Mr McCarthy for the email
  9. QUOTE(rangercal @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 10:57 AM) Ive been through this argument with fellow fans many times. imho, if jerry has a chance at mid season to raise the payroll (assuming we are in a playoff hunt) he should do it. He has already said that payroll is not maxed out. If the Sox are in this in July, and have a weakness, they will add someone.
  10. QUOTE(rangercal @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 10:08 AM) that does not explain why the cubs get coverage. They drew over 3 million people, we drew right about 2.
  11. But they are on CSN today.
  12. QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:44 PM) I have as number 50 in MVP. On the 40 man they have Tracey listed with #50 and no one listed with #40. hmmm. I guess we will have to wait for a call up to see what number they give Brandon.
  13. Win and we get coverage. Its that simple.
  14. southsider2k5 replied to easyw's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I think Harris comes north over Valdez. I think with Ozuna on the team we have no need for Mario. Ozzie will either get his 3rd catcher or 12th pitcher.
  15. QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 10:47 PM) Once an ass, always an ass. So to speak.
  16. QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:33 PM) Watch the game tomorrow. More than likely he would stay with the number he has now. I doubt that they gave him #87 this year. Numbers in the Minor Leagues vary. I doubt his # was the same at all three levels last year. Can't recall off the top of my head what it was in Bham? It was a high #. He's been wearing #74 all spring like Heads said, FWIW
  17. QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:23 PM) I find a willie harris fan giving any sort of opinion even funnier... I gotta say, that was a good one
  18. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:24 PM) I'm not sure but I think Smith has that number on the 40 man....could be wrong. You could always go with the 74 ST number or actually email Brandon and ask him. Always whoring yourself out posting..... :finger I tried emailing him a week ago, when we thought MB was going to be out, to congratulate him on making the team. I never heard back, so I don't know if that is still his email or not.
  19. QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:21 PM) well duh :banghead It sure didn't sound like Wharris thought that...
  20. Anyone know what number Brandon would get if/when he gets to Chicago? I have a blank gray road jersey, and I want to be the first on my block to have a BMac jersey. He was #40 in the minors right? Could that be his # with the Sox?
  21. QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:18 PM) I will go with your judgement here Mike. Plus, I have all of the other tools at my fingertips to know things, even if my judgement was bad
  22. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:17 PM) ...for why we only won by single digits Illinois will not blow out Arizona. This is going to be a close game. This is by far the best team they will have seen in the tourney so far.
  23. QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:16 PM) Well I thought I asked some legit questions. I don't know all of these other posters and their habits ... he sounded like a kid to me and therefore I wondered how he could have connections. I guess I prefer to let people hang themselves if they're BS'ing. He had hung himself plenty already. Trolls have their little pattern, and he was copying right out of the troll handbook. Thanks for trying Jim, but I don't have the patience for people who purposefully try to cause trouble.
  24. QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:07 PM) And Im not saying that the trade will happen.. Im just saying that they're exploring options. but it is looking decent for Borchard and Harris to be traded and Crede and Jose Might Be added!! Nevermind. This is crap. Good-bye.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.