Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:16 PM) Well I thought I asked some legit questions. I don't know all of these other posters and their habits ... he sounded like a kid to me and therefore I wondered how he could have connections. I guess I prefer to let people hang themselves if they're BS'ing. He had hung himself plenty already. Trolls have their little pattern, and he was copying right out of the troll handbook. Thanks for trying Jim, but I don't have the patience for people who purposefully try to cause trouble.
  2. QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:07 PM) And Im not saying that the trade will happen.. Im just saying that they're exploring options. but it is looking decent for Borchard and Harris to be traded and Crede and Jose Might Be added!! Nevermind. This is crap. Good-bye.
  3. QUOTE(SuperSteve @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:00 PM) Got to Coppenraith too....he will still be considered soft. I have seen him disappear too many times in games...but he has had a very, very solid tourney so far and lets hope they can keep it up vs the winner of Utah/Kentucky. I am actually curious to see Coppenraith again, just because he can't be as bad as he looked against MSU.
  4. QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 08:53 PM) Defintely Mike Cameron. Same build, almost exactly the same tools although Cameron's arm is better. Same propensity to go fishing for the breaking stuff, and miss. Speed, power, good instincts in the OF, great athlete. Same low 20's HR power, and tons of speed? Pretty close to a 5 tool guy? If so, that sounds good to me. I take it he just has a big learning curve ahead of him. Maybe like a Beltre who took a long time to break through?
  5. QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 08:53 PM) No.. He works behind the scenes, he did take a few pictures for a few column though Just a piece of advice. I have zero tolerance for trolls who post BS, so if you want to continue posting here, you had better not be full of it. That is all.
  6. southsider2k5 replied to DBAHO's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 07:57 PM) It took you til what, 24, to know it all Mike? And then you get to 31 and realize you don't know a damned thing
  7. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 08:45 PM) Now let's all pull together for the Bogut Watch. I gotta root for Kentucky. Sorry D. Speaking of which I was all excited because the guy that turned me into a sort of Kentucky fan, Travis Ford, got a big time coaching job at UMass
  8. QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 08:34 PM) Sorry Butter, told ya Duke wasn't going to beat us again. Williams and Redick no factor against a solid D. And so much for Paul Davis being soft. He single handedly took Williams out of that game. 20 and 12 in the biggest game of his career thus far.
  9. QUOTE(3E8 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 07:35 PM) When I was in Tucson, I got to see Young two times. He seemed very confident at the plate, and to me looked like a major league hitter. After watching him play, I've gone from knowing nothing about him, to anxiously waiting his arrival. He just has to try and be more disiplined, and cut back on the K's. I keep hearing the raves about Young's tools. Could someone pick a major leaguer to compare him to, at least what his potential is? Thanks
  10. QUOTE(TLAK @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 08:01 PM) Let them swim in their sewage, sink in their sea of tears, drink their vile poison. Let them consort with their vermin and rot their minds in delusion. Verily I say to you, sow not the evil weed of cubdum in the verdant valley of truth. We are a blessed and chosen people. Thus is the word. Or your idea works too
  11. QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 01:41 PM) No Sox gear yet? ....slacker/cheapskate.... The weird thing is that she doesn't want me trying to dress him in it yet?!?!?!
  12. There is a dude who is kicking his own ass on a daily basis...
  13. The scary thing is if the playoffs started today, the Bulls would meet the Celts in the first round.
  14. Frankly I am worried about two things. #1 the New York Mets factor... everyone who goes there falls into some kind of a preformance blackhole, and #2 all of the injury problems, plus the rumors about shoulder surgery being needed at anytime.
  15. QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 01:24 PM) Jim just asked if I heard from you guys... weird.. So cute.. looks just like you. That was the joke earlier.... 1.4 cms? He takes after his daddy all right
  16. 8 weeks along, everything is looking good. Baby is 1.43 cms and heartbeat is 158 bpm
  17. Nice piece. Especially with all of the attention that Prior and Wood get, there is no bigger winner in Chicago, period.
  18. Geesh, sounds like Oprah with the cars. I guess no good deed really does go unpunished.
  19. Only 5 people with an hour an a half to go... I deleted the league. Thanks to all that signed up anyway
  20. QUOTE(chisox05 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 06:06 PM) We seem a bit overload at WR. Muhammad Gage Wade Berlin Berrian (First Round pick) Interesting situation... We have a #1 receiver, and 4 #4's, the Bears are not overloaded.
  21. QUOTE(silver and black @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 07:27 PM) f*** you all Lighten up a little
  22. southsider2k5 replied to DBAHO's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE(chisox05 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 05:45 PM) Dude, this guy knows everything about how to pitch. he doesnt have great stuff, but he has great controls AND KNOWS HOW TO PITCH. I laugh when I read soemthing about him "learning the waste pitch" Yeah, he is 21 and knows it all. GMAB.
  23. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:36 PM) Thing is the reason we think this guy isn't sending is cuz my dad has continuously emailed him for the tracking number and the guy hasn't emailed back. The 1 time he did he said, I'm at work and I can't get ahold of my wife. Yeah, that doesn't sound good at all. Heck for $1000 I'd be calling the police. Especially since fraud through the mail is a federal offense.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.