Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. First point of business, QUIT LISTENING TO THE SCORE! Go back and read the old reports and rumors from them, how many turned out right? Exactly.
  2. The Score is such garbage.
  3. http://www.kotatv.com/localnews/story.asp?ID=20243
  4. There is no way he comes anywhere close to his last years numbers while playing half of his games at Safeco.
  5. Chasing Delgado after signing Sexson
  6. Yeah, one year at $3.4 million.
  7. Rex that is an incredible help, thanks for posting and doing that!
  8. Regardless, good to see you here anyway
  9. Interesting note I found about the Jaret Wright deal. I guess the Yankees were a little smarter than we knew....
  10. I see you have abandoned ESPN? Welcome to Soxtalk
  11. Damn, that is nothing if it is true. I'd be on that in a heartbeat.
  12. shhhh its 5:40 in the morning there... he needs he beauty sleep
  13. It'll be 100 at least... And a million hits on the site, unless it crashes.
  14. If we get Vazquez, it depends on how much money we get in the deal vs how much money we give up. Concievably we could end up with less payroll after a Vazquez,cash acquistion/PK,Garland subtraction. I could potentially leave room for Clement also, along with a new 1B.
  15. I am sure he has contacts around the game.
  16. Very interesting to say the least... Levine was right on about Lee/SPod, I wonder what he knows here.
  17. Or the old classic... "DJ, I'm not done yet"
  18. As long as I get the front row seat... its all good for me :fyou
  19. I think between Rock and SPod and the lack of spotlight on him, that Willie is a prime breakout canditate.
  20. Only if you wear your Omega Mu sweater to yours
  21. Guys like Gordon, Nocc, Duhon, Deng, etc... you expect inconsistancy from. These guys are brand new to the NBA, there is a huge learning curve. All I can ask from these guys is effort and learning.
  22. I guess that means there will be Craftsman stuff at mine, since I am a tool?
  23. The varients beween the offers are very interesting. One source is saying $25 mil over 3 years, another is saying $30 is on the table. I wonder what the truth is?
  24. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    http://www.rte.ie/arts/2004/1216/odb.html
  25. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6722361/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.