Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. ummmm.... you sure you want to know that?
  2. You guys can't get Q95 in Bloomington? I would be surprised if it wasn't syndicated down there somewhere....
  3. I am reminded of the old Bob and Tom bit.... Its 12 o clock in New York... Its 9 o clock in LA... In Indiana its 1963... I never knew the hatred for the time change, until I went to college and met some real Hoosiers. You'd think you were asking them to take the Camero on blocks off of their lawn or something
  4. Yeah he flat out admitted he is an alcoholic. Hopefully this treatment works for him
  5. I hate to say it, but everytime a minority canditate seems to get going, they seem to get torn down. Hopefully it won't be the case with Obama.
  6. Or you could just move to non-Chicago suburb Indiana, and never have to worry about fixing your clocks again
  7. That would be so valuable in this line up. They were great with RISP, they just never got them there.
  8. I've met the kid, and he looks nothing like Anderson.
  9. Self-admittedly they are over. He has been swinging for the fences for years.
  10. Supposedly the falling out story has been debunked by both sides... FWIW. The dead arm is definately true.
  11. That makes sense why they sent Joe there then... I was wonder WTF you would send him to Mexico...
  12. Grudge sucked too. I hate contrived movies like that... Waste of $6 I could have used for something decent, like porno or beer.
  13. I'd rather get Williamson and Pedro
  14. Bettis 38 rushes on the year.... 8 TDs 31-10 Steelers
  15. After reading about Alou threatening Stoney, I think there is zero chance the Sox sign him.
  16. Steelers with 3 quick TDs lead the Patriots 21-3 near the end of the 1st quarter. Could this be the end of the streak?
  17. Definately. Finally a contest not won by that darn Aussie
  18. Or something out of their collection of young arms. It would be nice to refill the top of our minor league pitching.
  19. I can't believe I am agreeing with this guy, but you hit it right on the head. Carlos has worked really hard and made a lot of progress. My biggest complaint is that he still gets very much into ruts... He will only swing for the fences for a while, and then he will only worry about his average for a while.... He needs to work more on game situation hitting, instead of Lee situation hitting.
  20. Pretty much they just need Thomas Jones to get hurt in order to make 2004 a complete s*** sandwich.
  21. Why? They have been practically begged by the Big East and Big 10 to join, and they never have. It obvious the NBC money and scheduling freedom have trumped everything else.
  22. You are a washed up Indians player signed by the Sox?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.