Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. If I had to guess, I would think that Uribe will play everyday, but will alternate between 3B, SS, 2B like he did last year. I would guess that we would see all four of the players (Crede, Omar, Uribe, Willie) each play about 120 games.
  2. http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/10/30/s...reut/index.html
  3. Rowand is a horrible #2 hitter. He will either hit lead off or Willie will. Omar would be our #2 hitter, trust me.
  4. Gibbons is the same all or nothing OF that we have all over our roster right now. Nothing against the guy, but no thanks. I want us to sign a CFer if we are going to sign another OFer.
  5. It is a joke. Downey is a pretty sharp satireist.
  6. I was hoping for a two year deal in the $6 mil range, but it sounds like there is plenty of interest in Omar, so I am not surprised. We need a number two hitter badly, this is a good deal for the Sox. PLus if he can rub anything off on Willie, this could be a huge shot in the arm.
  7. That sucked. I was so hoping for the upset.
  8. Did anyone really think they would beat Iowa?
  9. :fyou :fyou Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Eddie... all though you have that 10 million you stole from us in your back pocket to pad it... :fyou :fyou
  10. Jesus, what is it with the Cubs not being able to blame anything on the real problem?? That is totally f***ed up. I am surprised Stone stuck out the season, and that he has been totally quiet about it.
  11. southsider2k5 replied to GASHWOUND's topic in SLaM
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/28/...ain652196.shtml If anyone is interested, CBS has a video of Ashlees practice for the show, and Loren Michaels talking about her voice being messed up. They also have the clip of her running off stage, and looks on everyones faces as it happened
  12. I have heard the exact opposite. Everything I have read out of Brewers camp is that they have no intention of letting Kolb go anywhere.
  13. This whole election cycle has been about avoiding the issues. There has been so much BS that has been focused on that has nothing to do with anything. Oh what did Teresa say? what did Dick Cheney call him? What about the Swift boats? What about the national guard? etc.... The issues have had so little focus on them, you'd hardly know that they exsisted
  14. I loved watching Baez pitch. He seems like he is finally maturing and settling into his role as a closer. He would provide a great contrast to Takatsu and Marte's stuff as well.
  15. Vikings Eagles Packers Jaguars Cardinals Lions Titans Colts Broncos Seahawks Patriots Chargers 49ers Jets
  16. Maybe you guys should all hook up?
  17. After all his lies and bulls*** this off-season, he wins my vote.
  18. There was innuendo last night on the news previews that Stone was threatened physically by certian players on the Cubs... didn't anyone hear anymore about that???
  19. southsider2k5 replied to Spiff's topic in SLaM
    Happy Birthday DK!!!!!!
  20. Is Clement healthy? That is my question. He fell apart in the last 6 weeks of the year, including his velocity.
  21. I'm still waiting for Bin Laden to be unveiled, since he was caputured months ago and all, and for $30 oil like were told would happen right before the election
  22. More specifically... Yes you are dead on right. Why would you waste your time in Michigan City IN where could could only affect 30,000 people, when you could go to Chicago and hit 3 million?
  23. Who knows. But it means the process is working. If it were just popular vote you would only see the canditates in populous states.
  24. I'd be interested to hear some of your thoughts. There has been a lot of good stuff in this thread...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.