Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Of course not... IP addresses are a wonderful thing.
  2. You mean if the NAACP doesn't deal out enough crack to steal Ohio? :rolly
  3. Seriously, do you think any of these guys would be in Wisconson, Iowa, Nevada and New Mexico at this stage of the election, if it were just about the popular vote? No way.
  4. Coming from anyone else I might be upset with a response like that... But you are the ONE of two people on this board who have the complete authority to say this. Nuke you are the man. Keep on taking care of us.
  5. southsider2k5 replied to Soxy's topic in SLaM
    My ultimate tour goals are the ancient historial sites. I would love to see the pyramids, Rome, Athens, places like that. More immediately, I would love to catch somemore of the baseball parks I haven't seen. The west coast is on my list, as well as the east. Plus I want to see Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon.
  6. Could you actually do us a favor and contribute to these threads or ignore them?
  7. Dude, its all about the turd sandwich.
  8. If you were a mod, you still couldn't do anything bahahahahaha. :finger
  9. All sins boil down to this. We have disobeyed God's commandments. That is the sin. It isn't a quantitiative thing to where is it murder, or theft worse... but when we commit those acts we are disobeying Gods commandments. That is why all sins are equal. You guys are focusing way to much on the symptoms, and not on the cause. The cause is not turning over leadership of our lives to God, which leads us to disobey him.
  10. No I am saying I had only had the new sig up for a minute... My PM box is full now.
  11. New members? I have had 16 PMs from people threatening to kill me if I put there names on that list
  12. See my sig update
  13. Now that isn't very good team spirit is it?
  14. Its always about you isn't it :rolly
  15. IT ISN'T WORTH IT!!!! Anyway. I believe Tex was the one who suggested this idea originally. And IIRC I don't think it would be a popular vote to pick who is mod of the month. I think the choices would still be upto the Admins, in order to avert the popularity proplem.
  16. He hasn't been a mod for a while now, voluntarily I might add. This is something that has been bantered about before between a few people, and I am curious what other people think.
  17. They renogiated a new deal. He is taken care of.
  18. Or a Cub fan dating a Sox fan
  19. No surprises there. I wonder if Sandy is going to hang them up, or if he is going to try to catch on again.
  20. What gets paid when. Sometimes I need a few extra days.
  21. That is one thing I don't do is the automatic stuff. Just in case something happens, I like to be able to adjust.
  22. I do everything I can on-line. The only things I don't are my cars and Dell. I know it is hard to believe, but the worlds biggest computer company doesn't have on line bill pay. How stupid is that?
  23. No where... and that's why no one cares

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.