Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Or the first base ump
  2. How did I know you would be bringing this thread up. I just knew it.
  3. That's it. It was a tiff in front of the net, the guy who got hit, put a really good shot on the kid who is in trouble trying to clear him away, and so the kid turned around with full momentum with a swing that looked like he was trying to hit a fastball, right into the head of the other kid.
  4. 4-5 with two doubles in a 25-3 victory. Also a flawless game at SS.
  5. I don't have a link but think of the two handed baseball swing that was taken against Brasher a couple of years ago. I can't remember the name of the guy who did it now...
  6. Wow, you would think we would deal Rauch sooner than send him to the pen.
  7. Is there a chance of Munoz coming up as the 5th starter over Diaz?
  8. Baj has a .20 WHIP
  9. I'll make them a deal, if this family stays out of my wallet, (out of jail, off of welfare, employed, etc) I'll stay out of their bedroom.
  10. I love the Pumpkins. I was sad to hear they broke up.
  11. Good luck Heather. My wife is a teacher, and I know personally how difficult and how much work they do.
  12. Why is is that when a guy with a good slider is on the mound, we are still trying to pull the ball. We need to be trying to hit the ball to right, and right center.
  13. Day late on this but Happy Birthday Mooch
  14. The real Valentine at that, not the guy who plays SS for the Sox
  15. But Jose with the 1-6-3
  16. Willie now 3-3 with another single and is hitting .301
  17. Damn Munoz keeps putting up incredible numbers. I really wonder if he might stay as a starter?
  18. Santiago isn't coming to Chicago anytime soon. Period.
  19. DAMN PAULY! Great diving play to save a double and get an out.
  20. Crede running? Did someone miss a hit and run sign?
  21. Wow and I thought we had made some big rallies this year
  22. Seriously? Biggio has had a good career and all, but HOF?
  23. Well at least there is one hockey team in Chicago winning in May.
  24. The video was sick. There is zero excuse for what the kid did, and he deserves every game of that suspension.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.