Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
I am old enough to remember…
I am old enough to remember when the Sox hit home runs.
-
7/7 Tigers @ Sox, 7:10 PM
I want to hear more about how Tony will have these guys ready every day.
-
Menechino is movable
- Injuries
- 7/7 Tigers @ Sox, 7:10 PM
You forgot to compare to him a piece of female anatomy.- 7/7 Tigers @ Sox, 7:10 PM
- 7/7 Tigers @ Sox, 7:10 PM
But I was told he was dead?- 2021 NHL Thread
It's what they deserve.- 2021 NHL Thread
On the bright side the Hawks have really made it easy to not care. I the only game I spent any amount of time paying attention to was the Pat Foley final game.- Report: USC and UCLA to B1G
- Menechino is movable
- Colas makes Futures Game
- Menechino is movable
- Old Sock Drawer, ex Sox player discussion
- White Sox Interested in Mahle/Castillo?
I will also say this again. If we are giving up high end guys, no rentals. If you can get a guy for 2-4 years, sure. But rentals are a terrible fit for a terrible team unless the Ghost of Julio Cruz is coming through that door.- 7/7 Games
I imagine with the draft coming next week, no other international players will make the states until next spring.- 69 Cubs or 22 Sox?
In 2022, they would have been a wild card team.- White Sox Interested in Mahle/Castillo?
There could also be a prospects deal which gets them guys that other teams want to get the OF they want, or something else.- 7/7 Tigers @ Sox, 7:10 PM
Win at least four games... in a four game series.- White Sox Interested in Mahle/Castillo?
Buying low on guys who fail in NYC isn't a bad strategy- White Sox Interested in Mahle/Castillo?
Forget it, he's rolling.- That's a White Sox Quadruple Come Back Winner !!
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Injuries