Everything posted by Harry Chappas
-
3/5 Sox vs Dodgers, 2:05PM CT, Sportsnet LA
I kind of think his velocity will tick up after a couple spring innings.
-
Dave Wills dead
Sucks, knew him a little
-
Mike Clevinger under investigation for domestic violence
I'm glad they didn't release him like every media personality wanted.
-
2022 College Football Season
The media rights for the PAC 12 have to be a tough sell as you start later and go into the night. You'd think on Friday and Saturday this would be huge sell but I guess not.
-
Mike Clevinger under investigation for domestic violence
How is she risking the child's portion, still his child? Her actions are not taking away from that. On the radio they were questioning why he hasn't pitched andthat they are hiding him.......they did not address why the other four have not pitched as well.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
Can you list the Kentucky QB's you'd have liked to have gotten previously? I'll hang up and listen to your answer.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
Alabama basketball says hold my beer
-
2/28 Sox vs DBacks, 2:10PM CT, no tv?
Colas Left handed bat is needed
-
2023 Spring Training Thread
Watch cubs trade Madrigal to the Dodgers and he figures it out.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
I have been saying since the #1 pick was on the horizon that double trade from 1 to 2 and then to 4 or later is the windfall they need. The Houston flip for a 2nd and 3rd then the next flip is the big haul. Unless Houston has to have their guy like that idiotic trade that Pace did for Mitch, I don't think Houston gives much. Maybe recoup the #2 that they gave for Claypool and a #2 next year.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
They need to determine what it would take from each team. The certainly afforded to a team that can then focus on who they want is the benefit to both. Bears get the certainty on their draft board as does the other team with who they can get. The QB market is fluid, get rid of the fluidity.
-
2/25 Game Thread - Padres @ White Sox, 2:05 PM CT, NBC Chicago
Pitch clock may just save baseball although Fox will just add more commercials to keep at 3.5 hours.
-
2/25 Game Thread - Padres @ White Sox, 2:05 PM CT, NBC Chicago
I like the pace
-
2023 Spring Training Thread
Thought the 60 day DL was not an option until opening day.
-
Andrus to the Sox, expected to play 2B, 1 yr, $3 mil
I agree with you 100% but I think nothing changes. I have a bigger issue with him being locked into the #1 spot in the lineup but I am not certain there are better options.
-
East Palestine, OH Derailment
While it is a political show there are times I think it helps. This is not one of them. George W at Ground Zero or during a war to show support from the highest level.
-
Sports Media Discussion
Glad I'm not reading into things. It's beyond annoying. The Bulls conversation this morning was amazing. They are pretending that P Bev is going to make things better....why?....because P Bev said he would. Hanley and Mully were vanilla but they were interesting. Haugh is a 50 year old Paul Sullivan
-
Barstool Baseball Presents: A Conversation With Chicago White Sox Shortstop Tim Anderson.
Kopech and Giolito would be on that list and to a degree Engel and Pollock. Kelly would make that list because of Hahn and TLR's stupidity. Anderson wanted to be in the spotlight and for the second time in his career personal issues seemed to hamper his performance. He seems to want to dictate when the spotlight is to be on him and overlook when he struggles.
-
Barstool Baseball Presents: A Conversation With Chicago White Sox Shortstop Tim Anderson.
They did, well before they needed to.
-
2023 Spring Training Thread
I don't think he is unlikable but the swagger is gone.
-
Barstool Baseball Presents: A Conversation With Chicago White Sox Shortstop Tim Anderson.
Or not listening to the podcast.
-
Leury not on OD Roster per DVS
Leury's place on the team will depend on how much weight they put into him as a LHH and switch hitting. That was the be all end all for the drunkard.
-
Sports Media Discussion
I have been listening to morning sports radio for some reason and I have to tell you David Haugh checks all of the boxes for the job but is just terrible. It is beyond obvious that he has something against the White Sox and takes being a homer for the cubs to a whole new level. Kaplan is the same way on ESPN but that is well known and Goff offsets it nicely. He wants to see the Bulls make a playoff run this year.....at some point the Bulls conversation starts and ends with Zach Levine makes his team worse and will never be anything. Yet because so many teams in Chicago stink the Bulls shouldn't.
-
Barstool Baseball Presents: A Conversation With Chicago White Sox Shortstop Tim Anderson.
I think Carl and greg went to high school together.
-
Spring Broadcast Schedule
I stopped paying for CSN after the White Sox season and now won't get it back until opening day. CSN stopped producing any content other than games during COVID and has not come back. I wonder if the cubs accounted for a larger percentage of review then imagined there.