Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. Why do we suck so much at home? Our pitchers pretty much all shit the bed in the top of the 1st.
  2. I guess Tony didn't have the guys ready to play again...
  3. Remind me why we let Gio start the first game of the 2nd half?
  4. He hasn't played there since 2019.
  5. I thought it was weird that he didn't really celebrate at all as he went around the bases. He was also jogging incredibly slow too. This all makes sense after the fact. He also went 3-5 this game with lightheadedness and blurry vision.
  6. That guy was probably the most clutch hitter in baseball last year. But, like the 2022 Giants have shown, clutch doesn't really carry over from 1 year to the next.
  7. We do need a left handed reliever if Bummer is gonna be out till September, but to call that the biggest need is pretty funny.
  8. Maybe he's there to scout LaStella? I'm not sure why the Sox would make a trade with the Dodgers.
  9. The blurry vision definitely explains why he got terrible jumps on balls in CF.
  10. Grandal is back so I'm thinking Luis is going on the IL.
  11. Nothing like some square cut thin crust pizza.
  12. It's probably a screenshot of BaseballTradeValues somebody from White Sox Twitter cooked up.
  13. chw42 replied to JoeC's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Josh Harrison has had a better wRC+ than Merrifield the last 2 seasons. Merrifield just isn't good at the plate anymore.
  14. Leury thought you put ketchup, lettuce, and mayo on a Chicago style hot dog. That's way worse.
  15. I'm sure Fox was hoping for another mic "malfunction" from Liam.
  16. I kind of want to see a swing off.
  17. I see Dusty isn't playing the splits correctly.
  18. You gotta think someone in the league office just doesn't like Cease.
  19. I'm just hearing Manoah's heavy mouth breathing.
  20. Tough AB for TA. Against Alcantara and in the shadows.
  21. Of course TA almost threw that away lol
  22. Mendick was super under-appreciated when he filled in for TA. I think he hit around .300 for the 3 weeks Tim was on the IL.
  23. I always thought it was weird Tim had 70th-80th percentile sprint speed when he looks like the fastest guy on the team when he really needs it. It's all starting to make a lot more sense now. Robert is probably also being held back a bit by not busting it all the time. His sprint speed is currently around 67th percentile but his true top speed is probably still in the top 80th percentile.
  24. Whisenhunt's arm action reminds me of Billy Wagner.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.