7/22 GT Guardians @ White Sox, 7:10PM CT, Apple TV

Tnetennba

12 minutes ago, Superstar Lamar said:

I'll be interested to see how they set up the rotation.  I would think they will give Kopech the longest rest, maybe even skip him for an extended rest.  They really need to watch his innings

Yeah, I think Kopech will be held back until Tue or Wednesday in Colorado.  Give him just short of 2 weeks rest.  

14 minutes ago, Superstar Lamar said:

I'll be interested to see how they set up the rotation.  I would think they will give Kopech the longest rest, maybe even skip him for an extended rest.  They really need to watch his innings

Hopefully both Kopech and Lynn are pushed back to the end of the rotation right now to give them as long of rest as possible.  Neither of them has looked healthy since coming back.

• Like 1

Not sure if the Saturday second game is on Fox? Len and AJ1 are the announcers. One of the games I think is on Fox. 

ADD. OK Game 1 Sat is on MLBN Game 2 is on Fox. 

Edited by pcq

1 hour ago, Superstar Lamar said:

giolito has given up 1 run in 13+ innings to guardians, and that was when things weren't going as well for him.  I like our chances tonight

Lucas seems to find a way to implode when you most think Can't be stopped. I hope that is not the case tonight

Chicago needs to keep building the momemtum going forward for the 2nd half of the season, time to up the speed to full throttle, hopefully the White Sox take care of business early and often against the Indians.

Edited by whitesoxwin
  • Love 1