Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
Y2Jimmy > National Reports (Moncada extended 5 years)
Just read through the thread, but this is an absolutely fantastic deal. Bregman got 6/$100M when he was in the same exactly position and I fully expected Yoan to get that much or even more. This now gives us a legitimate six year window to dominant the Central. I am so fucking pumped about this. Props to @Y2Jimmy0 for being on the money once again and being recognized by some of the biggest writers / insiders in the game.
-
Y2Jimmy > National Reports (Moncada extended 5 years)
FIFY
-
Y2Jimmy > National Reports (Moncada extended 5 years)
JFC just stop.
-
Y2Jimmy > National Reports (Moncada extended 5 years)
POTY
-
FS Patreon: Prep Focused Sox Could Target High School Arm in Draft
Excellent article. You guys really need to create additional Patreon tiers because the content is worth more than $2M/month IMO.
-
Sports Bettor Arrested
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/03/04/ny-bettor-ben-patz-threatened-to-behead-rays-white-sox-players-complaint/amp/
-
Sox in Discussions for Moncada Extension per Y2Jimmy
His spring training performance will have zero impact on any potential extension.
-
White Sox Spring Training Thread
I think Madrigal is the superior player right now.
-
FS: Jake Burger: Forgotten, but not (yet) gone
Has this actually been confirmed?
-
FS: Jake Burger: Forgotten, but not (yet) gone
Where is this “giving up shit” coming from?
-
MLB Final Roster Options out of Spring Training
Look, do whatever you want to, I just think your formatting will drive people away. If the “content and analysis” is really what’s important to you, then you should make the change. If you simply care about your pride, then stick with the italics. Again, I’m not trying to be a dick, was just trying to give you some friendly advice.
-
MLB Final Roster Options out of Spring Training
I’m really not trying to be a dick and can respect your logic for using the italics, but in all honestly it makes your posts much less friendly to read. I would highly recommend changing your style or people will likely skip through your posts.
-
FS: Jake Burger: Forgotten, but not (yet) gone
Are you actually calling Jim Callis lazy?
-
Sox @ Rangers | 2PM CT | 105.3 The Fan
No way to watch today’s game?
-
White Sox Spring Training Thread
I agree. McCann is gone after this season, so if he’s really that critical to competing then we are big trouble anyways. If I can get a useful piece back for him, I’d be all for it.
-
MLB Final Roster Options out of Spring Training
Agreed and it’s all good.
-
MLB Final Roster Options out of Spring Training
What I’m saying is there is zero chance Reed makes the OD roster because he offers zero defensive flexibility and the bat has shown very little in his time with the Sox. Both Delmonico & Palka would be added over him if a lefty was needed for that last spot. Discuss all you want, just find it a little odd that you’ve mentioned his name in multiple threads now. I mean, the dude wasn’t even invited to big league camp.
-
MLB Final Roster Options out of Spring Training
@Minoso-Pierce-Allen-HOF why do you keep bringing up AJ Reed. Dude is not in contention for a major league spot.
-
Cleveland @ Sox | 2PM CT | Whitesox.com
I can’t even come up with an example of how much worse he’d be out there.
-
Cleveland @ Sox | 2PM CT | Whitesox.com
Trade McCann!!!
-
MLB Pipeline 2020 Sox Top 30
It’s way too floor-oriented IMO.
-
White Sox Spring Training Thread
Fully agree.
-
White Sox Spring Training Thread
I’ve always felt he would be traded at some point the moment we protected Mercedes. Doesn’t make a lot of sense to trade for a bench piece though unless they are young / controllable or we should have just signed one of a half dozen free agents.
-
26th Man Discussion
Seems like a pretty small opportunity with EE in the fold.
-
2020 MLB Draft Thread
You aren’t Larry from SouthSideSox are you?