Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Contain your excitement!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Another pick!!?
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Would that throw have been bad if against a good team?
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
It really seems like you want him to fail.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Where you at @Moan4Yoan...it’s suddenly fucking crickets around here!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
That’s a TD! Reverse that shit! Amazing throw by Mitch! Kid has got his swagger back!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Another pick!!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Uh oh...looks like someone can focus on polluting Pale Hose Talk for the next few weeks!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Bears ball!!!!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Lol...Mitch has looked terrible this year, I have never said otherwise. Just sick of the non-stop whining, like when you feel compelled to bring him up when one of the greatest QBs is able to beat up on the Broncos.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Yup, I think we all know deep down inside he took the bet!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
MITCH!?!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
He’s terrified of losing his outlet to b**** relentlessly. It really is sad.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
You must have been the kid who wanted presents on their sibling’s birthday too.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
You’re not banned if he gets one TD though, so why is it a bad bet? The odds are much greater that he gets zero TDs that multiple TDs. That’s all that’s at stake. It’s almost like you believe in his ability and are just hating to hate.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Yup, plus the game is already 25% over!!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Exactly, which is why the bet is a goose egg or two more TDs for a ban to take place. O/U’s are usually set at the most likely outcome, which is somewhere between zero and one for this one. You are getting the far better end of this bet.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
He’s thrown zero TDs all year, the game is already 25% over, and he looks bad so far. What exactly are you afraid of?
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Take the bet!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Alright @Moan4Yoan, I was able to get rid of Parkman, what kind of bet will it take to get rid of you? How about O/U on Trubisky TDs tonight at one? If he throws two or more, you’re banned from this thread until the bye week, if he throw zero I’m out until then. One TD and we both survive. Sound good?
-
Cause for concern on offense?
I think this offseason will be the real test. If they go and add someone like Mazara then it’s clear they’re the same old White Sox.
-
Cause for concern on offense?
I’ve been complaining about this in the gamethreads for about a week now. Honestly, we desperately need to add a couple high OBP guys to the mix this coming offseason. I apologize for repeating it, but my dream would be signing Grandal and then trading for Nimmo. That would allow us to rock something like this by May: Tim Anderson, SS Yoan Moncada, 3B# Eloy Jimenez, LF Yasmani Grandal, C# Jose Abreu, 1B Brandon Nimmo, RF* Luis Robert, CF Zack Collins, DH* Nick Madrigal, 2B That’s a vastly better lineup and one that should score a ton of runs.
-
Cubs thread 2k19
Lol...I’m enjoying every second of it. I’m from the North Side and most of my friends are Cubs fans plus my wife is a diehard as well. They have all given up and a few are pushing for a rebuild. The timing couldn’t be better with my oldest kid being five and hopefully just starting to get into sports. Please rebuild away Cubs and let the Sox own Chicago for the next half decade.
-
9/22/2019 White Sox v. Tigers
Why would Pittsburgh do that though?
-
2020 RF options
If Pittsburgh were to fire Huntington, I wouldn’t be surprised to see the GM come in and blow things up a bit. And honestly, they’d probably give away Polanco for a song. For me, I’d rather roll the dice on him than Mazara.