Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Benetti to Tigers
The Mariners and Jays both have a rotation on their regular broadcasts. It's not a foreign concept for most teams, but the White Sox are gonna White Sox.
-
Benetti to Tigers
Jason is one of the best broadcasters in the biz, period. I get that his Sox calls were sometimes cheesy and campy, but he was ours. If you don't like Jason, I beg of you to watch his national calls. He's really freaking good. Losing him always felt inevitable. But losing him to the Detroit fucking Tigers is the last straw. I had little interest in watching the Sox in 2024, and now I have zero reason. This one hurts, and losing him to a division rival instead of a full time national gig is salt in the wound. Jerry can't shuffle off this mortal coil soon enough.
-
Marcus Thames named Hitting Coach
dear lord...
-
2024 Offseason Plan - "Try" to Compete Edition
If Kopech could rediscover 100mph and control his slider, he has the makings of an elite set up man. I don't know if he has the mental make up to close though.
-
Minnesota will reduce payroll in 2024
And they will still run away with the Central.
-
MLB Trade Rumors - Chicago White Sox Offseason Outlook - by Tim Dierkes
Meh. This rings just as hollow to me. Personality is great and all, but all of the personality in the world isn’t fixing this mess.
-
2024 Offseason Plan - "Try" to Compete Edition
We’re boned…
-
MLB Trade Rumors - Chicago White Sox Offseason Outlook - by Tim Dierkes
Yeah, Chris, nobody gives a f*** who your kid’s favorite player is in relation to roster moves.
-
Current Mood
Mood? Excited to watch the flurry of moves around the league. Regarding the White Sox? Indifferent. They are essentially dead to me until change happens at the top.
-
Cease
Seattle was on the cusp of the playoffs this past season, they aren't shipping off guys like Gilbert yet.
-
2024 Offseason Plan - "Try" to Compete Edition
- Official NBA 22-23
Narrator: No.- White Sox Decline Liam Hendriks’ Option
- White Sox Decline Liam Hendriks’ Option
Sad Face- Paul Janish Hired as Director of Player Development
IDK, maybe being a journeyman SS helps him be a good infield coach? They are at least acknowledging the defense sucked, that’s something I guess.- Paul Janish Hired as Director of Player Development
Whit Merrifield come on down…?- Paul Janish Hired as Director of Player Development
And just so everyone knows, Janish is pronounced YAHnish. Or at least according to his Wiki page.- Paul Janish Hired as Director of Player Development
The press release sure went out of its way to state how many Rice guys were drafted during his time there. Whether he had a hand in any of that is anyone's guess.- Paul Janish Hired as Director of Player Development
He signed a minor league deal with KC in 2014, but never played for the big club.- MLB Trade Rumors - Chicago White Sox Offseason Outlook - by Tim Dierkes
Let the offseason begin. Can't wait for the White Sox to find new and interesting ways to disappoint, with even the lowest of expectations.- Garfien/Plesac Podcast...
RF: Michael Conforto 2B: Whit Merrifield C : Austin Hedges SP: Lucas Giolito / Jack Flaherty Sox weren’t interested in paying Conforto last time around, and last I checked he was still a Boras client. Whit sucks. Period. Stay Away. Hedges probably sucks. Why would the Sox pay Gio enough to put up with them again? Flaherty might be an interesting bounce back candidate, but any of these hardly moves the needle for a 101 loss team.- Jake Eder update...
The water carrying media sell job started early this year I see.- 2023 World Series- Rangers/Dbacks
Semien and Seager might say otherwise ?- 2023 World Series- Rangers/Dbacks
- Official NBA 22-23
I'm saying that in response to a previous post. I don't think Butler or Lavine are best player on a championship level team, so ultimately you are in the same spot, just not good enough. I'm not the biggest Butler fan, and I think they got fair value in the trade (aftermath is a different story), but I don't lament Butler not being here. The old FO couldn't find the right fit around him to win it all, and I doubt the current regime would either. Hindsight being what it is, I'd easily take Butler's level of success elsewhere here instead of the busted-ass approach since. But it ultimately falls on ownership to pay up and I don't think they would have either way. I don't think you can look at what Butler has done elsewhere and think it could or should have happened here. Bulls ownership and FO are just too inept to make that happen. - Official NBA 22-23
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.