Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
This team is going to lose 90 plus games...
They probably respect him more than the drunken corpse you seem to want to bring back as a consultant. Which I admit isn’t saying much, but there’s no evidence to suggest that Pedro has lost the team a month into the season. He’s been awful no question, but so has everyone else in the dugout. Dragging TLR back could only make things worse.
-
This team is going to lose 90 plus games...
The fucking Tigers have a better record. Pathetic. ????
-
White Sox at Rays, 4/22/23, 3:05 pm, Fox TV.
So in other words you’re having imaginary conversations and are completely full of s%*#? Yet here you are flocking to a message board to troll fans.
-
White Sox at Rays, 4/22/23, 3:05 pm, Fox TV.
Don’t worry, we’ll still have ‘Pedro’s boys can’t win a series’…
-
This team is going to lose 90 plus games...
Is there honestly any doubt at this point?
-
General Managet
Back when we had hope he'd be good...
-
Sox sign Stephen Piscotty to MiLB Deal
In reverse?
-
Sox sign Stephen Piscotty to MiLB Deal
More dumpster diving. Hooray!
-
Do you still get pleasure out of rooting for a particular sports team?
I’ve reached the point of wanting this to crash and burn so bad they are forced to make change. I don’t know how much genuine pleasure there has been watching this team since the Yermin debacle. Perhaps even since the TLR hire. I reached this point with the Bulls too during the Butler/Wade/Rondo shitshow. I was much more live and die emotionally with every win or loss in my younger days, but I’m much more compartmentalised for my own health and sanity these days. I have no control over what the assholes in charge do, but I can control the amount of energy I expend. I enjoy the wins, detach after the losses, and try to not let fandom ruin the other pleasures of life. I will always have an allegiance to the Sox and the Bulls, even if the disdain and hatred outshine any love left at any particular moment. Knowing that the current manifestation of the org will never win a damned thing helps me stay more even keel with them win or lose. I still love baseball and enjoy watching good teams play, even if it isn’t the local squad.
-
This team is going to lose 90 plus games...
Looking like less of an if than a when. Unless something drastically changes internally they are on the fast track to 90+ losses.
-
Sox @ Rays: 540CT - Kopech vs. Faucher: The Turnaround Starts Now
I fully expected a melt down when Bummer came in tonight. ReyLo coughing up the game was at least somewhat unexpected, while simultaneously being completely predictable.
-
Matt Foster undergoes TJ
Honestly forgot he was even still in the org.
-
Rebuild Time
Riding this mess out vs letting Rick Hahn rebuild again, be it retool/reset, bare bones tear down, however that might manifest, which one actually leads to competing for multiple championships first?
-
Rebuild Time
Rebuilding in 2016 was the right move, but letting the same FO do it then was as big of a mistake as it would be allowing them to do it again now.
-
Liam Hendriks is cancer free
- A strategy that some would hesitate to employ
This sounds less like strategy than it does fever dream or hallucination. Perhaps you need to sober up, or seek immediate medical attention.- General Managet
Also, while Hahn should be launched into the sun for a great many things, not keeping Nick Madrigal around isn’t one of them. Whatever number his empty batting average currently sits, Madrigal is NOT a good player. From the viral videos circulating I can’t help but believe his self-aggrandising ass hasn’t taken any baseball lessons to heart and decided to actually work on his shortcomings. Trading him for the corpse of Craig Kimbrel will always rank high amongst Hahn’s idiotic decisions as GM, but lamenting Madrigal the player is a futile waste of one’s energy.- General Managet
What is a ‘managet’?- Rebuild Time
Also, the people of Chicago rejected a tax payer funded Star Wars museum on the lake. Funding a billion dollar stadium isn’t happening either.- Rebuild Time
A lakefront baseball stadium? And people think attendance is bad now…- This team is going to lose 90 plus games...
What physically maxed out college 1B do they take 3rd next June??- The Chris Getz Era
No news sadly- This team is going to lose 90 plus games...
I will be quite surprised if they win a single game on this road trip. Not getting swept at home would be a small but not insignificant feat. We could legit be looking at a 7-18 team when they next play at GRF.- This team is going to lose 90 plus games...
Incompetence and ineptitude- The Chris Getz Era
- A strategy that some would hesitate to employ