Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
2/27 GT Mariners vs White Sox, 2:05PM CT, NBCSC, ESPN1000
- 2/26 Game Thread White Sox @ Angels - 2:10 Chicago time
Is it? I only see the game listed on MLB.tv.- The Sox Will Win the AL Central in 2023
I’m as down on this org as anyone, but I can’t get with this line of thinking. Making the post season is still an accomplishment for this team, and perhaps probably the best we can honestly hope for until we have new ownership, as sad as that is. If missing the post season meant there would be FO change or that they would do things differently I might agree with you, but we all know it’s not the case.- 2023 MLB offseason signings and rumors thread
- 2023 Spring Training Thread
I don't love that Eloy is in RF either, but how many innings are the starters going to play the first few weeks anyway? They said he was going to get some time in RF, so I'm not going to freak out yet. I do hope its minimal time out there though just to cover those few weeks before Colas is called up.- 2023 Spring Training Thread
They can use it now, but the 60 day count doesn't start until OD.- 2023 Spring Training Thread
Oh I hate it and my first reaction was to roll my eyes. But then I reminded myself that its Spring Training, and some guys just got to camp, and not everyone plays every day...?- Andrus to the Sox, expected to play 2B, 1 yr, $3 mil
Dumping Leury is the only remotely sensible thing about this post. Yikes.- 2023 Spring Training Thread
- 2023 Spring Training Thread
- 2023 Spring Training Thread
I haven’t watched the clip or read the interview, but I genuinely don’t care about what Tim said. Athlete’s are people too, and none of us are in their shoes. I also don’t care at all about the baby mama drama. None of my concern. I only care that he shows up, stays healthy and performs on the field. This whole org is a dysfunctional mess with very little public accountability, and they seem to grow more insular with every foible and misstep. It is unfair that the players seem to be taking the brunt of the criticism when the ills go much deeper. None of the players have been put in the best position to win the past two years and frustration all around is justified. The rot however starts at the very top and we know that isn’t changing any time soon. Winning would paper over a lot of this mess, but my hopes are not high.- 2023 Spring Training Thread
Winning big isn’t happening without substantial change, and the festering rot goes all the to the top. Sadly, change doesn’t seem to be on the horizon any time soon.- Official NBA 22-23
They are really hyping this Pat Bev addition ????- 2023 Spring Training Thread
It shouldn’t surprise me that they are laying the blame at anyone but themselves. But seriously, everyone involved needs to look in the damned mirror.- 2023 Spring Training Thread
- 2023 Spring Training Thread
I’m gonna assume it’s from the comments on Chuck’s Twitter post.- 2023 Spring Training Thread
Awful behind the scenes, as in currently? Funny how doing nothing to fix their dysfunction magically didn’t solve things.- 2023 Spring Training Thread
You didn’t in *this* thread. But you did elsewhere. And the idea that you of all people went the hardest on TLR last year is laughable, even from a hack troll like you.- 2023 26-man roster as of TODAY, updated after each transaction
It’s almost as if he hasn’t been paying attention to the Sox dearth of pitching in the upper minors…- Jason Benetti & Steve Stone back - options picked up
He was awful here. I don't get why he seems to be beloved.- Sox Sign Bryan Shaw NRI
When they start signing 70 year old retirees I'll join the chorus with a sharpened pitchfork.- 2023 Spring Training Thread
And somehow that draws more eyeballs than spring training games.- Jason Benetti & Steve Stone back - options picked up
The White Sox really do hate us...- Sox Sign Bryan Shaw NRI
The Cubs run was a brief blip in their lengthy history of being bad, and winning it all removed their one noteworthy bit of notoriety. Who fucking cares? Why anyone would give a s%*# about what Bryan Shaw or any other FA signing did against them 7 years ago is silly. It’s irrelevant to the here and now. This is also just a NRI depth signing, and if he sucks, he is cut. The Sox *should* be loading up on these to stack up as much depth as possible, not avoiding it.- 2023 Spring Training Thread
WTF else is NBCSC showing on a March weekday afternoon? - 2/26 Game Thread White Sox @ Angels - 2:10 Chicago time
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.