Everything posted by Timmy U
-
4/5 Games
Antonacci 1-1 with 2bb. OBP over .500. He never seems to expand the zone ever. Playing 2b today btw.
-
Cause the Tradition is still going .. 4/5 Gamethread 1:10 pm cst
Nice challenge. Terrible at bat by Meidroth. Expanded zone on a guy who doesn’t have his best stuff. That could have been a big inning.
-
Cause the Tradition is still going .. 4/5 Gamethread 1:10 pm cst
Murray is a former Ray who is a good multi-position AAA guy with a little pop. Way better imho than guys like Amaya and Capra. Good depth with a chance to have a nice career as a back up/second division regular. Off to a good start in Charlotte.
-
2026 MLB Draft Thread...White Sox Control Draft/V.Lackey closing fast
I will say Smith’s first two starts lessen the regret for me. If Griffin is Bobby Witt, it’s a huge mistake, but less so if Hagen is Carlos Rodon.
-
White Sox Winner 6-3
I wonder if using Taylor as an opener has anything to do with winning. Sox don’t seem to care about that. I think it is a way of grooming him to go back to starting, which would be a good thing. It will hurt less if/when Berroa comes back.
-
2026 MLB Draft Thread...White Sox Control Draft/V.Lackey closing fast
Huh? Gavin Williams is a first rounder who throws really hard and has missed time with arm problems. You do have to spend some draft capital on pitching.
-
4/4 Games
Carlson with hard hit rbi double right before the rain started. Rain delay 13-1
-
4/4 Games
Kanny put up a 12 spot in the 1st inning. HR Tejada and Galvan. Fauske bb, 1b Carlson HBP, 1b, Mogollon 2bb, Alcala bb, 1b
-
4/4 Gamethread Sox vs Jays 1:10pm
Flashback to the Brewers series. Not feeling great about this.
-
4/4 Gamethread Sox vs Jays 1:10pm
Seranthony is gonna age me a lot this year.
-
4/4 Gamethread Sox vs Jays 1:10pm
Weirdest play I have seen in a while. A team that’s not swinging it that great yet can’t do stuff like that.
-
4/4 Gamethread Sox vs Jays 1:10pm
Sox pitchers have really had trouble finishing guys with two strikes today
-
4/4 Gamethread Sox vs Jays 1:10pm
Mune crushed that
-
4/4 Gamethread Sox vs Jays 1:10pm
This rotation may have 3 new members by the ASB
-
4/4 Gamethread Sox vs Jays 1:10pm
Crazy to take him out now after the middle of the order is passed. It tells you the Sox have almost no relievers they trust.
-
4/4 Gamethread Sox vs Jays 1:10pm
Hard to understand letting Vlad face Kay late, but hard to win when you don’t score.
-
4/4 Gamethread Sox vs Jays 1:10pm
Kay not fooling a lot of guys right now.
-
4/4 Gamethread Sox vs Jays 1:10pm
This team is just dead on offense. They need to get Teel back ASAP.
- 4/3 Games
-
4/4 Gamethread Sox vs Jays 1:10pm
I am not sure Acuna’s upside is high enough to give him a lot of run if he sucks on both sides of the ball. I always felt he was overrated as a prospect just because he was consistently young for the level. I hope I am wrong, but I don’t think he has the impact to warrant unlimited run.
-
4/3 Games
Montgomery now 2-2, bb HR.
-
Sox vs Jays 4/3 Gamethread. 1:10 pm start
I hate this team
-
Sox vs Jays 4/3 Gamethread. 1:10 pm start
This team is hitting like .115 with RISP and even less against bullpens.
-
Sox vs Jays 4/3 Gamethread. 1:10 pm start
Seems like the Sox can’t get a clean inning out of their bullpen let alone a shutdown game.
-
Sox vs Jays 4/3 Gamethread. 1:10 pm start
Not enough to overturn, but worth challenging.