Timmy U
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Everything posted by Timmy U
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Wolkow with a nice oppo single.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Hang em and bang em. That curve just hung there.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
I think Drury is making this team. He looks pretty good.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Nick McClain is in the game, that is mildly shocking to me. I wonder if this a reward for having a good camp on the minor league side. Wolkow in there too. Hope to see him get an ab.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Impressive day for Meidroth 1 2b, 3bb
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Sox defense is in mid-season form.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Even Sosa’s outs look hitterish.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Teel has caught my eye as well. His receiving looks tremendous. I look forward to seeing more.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
If Smith can even be a multi-inning reliever as a Rule 5 guy, it’s a huge win. I’m encouraged by Leasure and I think Pallette is fairly close. I think once they sort through some of the garbage they have in camp, they’ll have some decent options for the pen.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Drury and Rojas both look pretty good. Gallo looks cooked. Sosa looking good too.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Uh oh. On of the worst players in baseball in 2024 might miss time. Thank God they have two others — Drury and Gallo.
-
2026 MLB Draft Thread...White Sox Control Draft/V.Lackey closing fast
Nope.
-
Benintendi out 4-6 weeks with right hand fracture
Fletcher and Colas have new life.
-
2024 MiLB Catch All
I watched way more Bloom last year than Schriffen. He will absolutely be missed. I am happy for him, but this news bums me out.
-
Sox Spring Training notes
Sean Burke says, Hi.
-
Tuesday - 2/25/25 - Sox at Rox spring training
Still the biggest Baldwin supporter on this board. He is for sure one of their best 9.
-
02/24 - Sox vs Rangers
The way they are playing, if you count B games, Sox might lose 100 games in Spring Training.
-
2025 Things to be Excited About List
I am excited to see a lot of guys who have barely played in the minors like Braden, Bonemer, Mogollon, Hagen Smith, Nick McClain. I want to see development in Zavala, Antonacci,, and Ronny Hernandez. I am excited to see the young guys try to hit in the majors like Colson, Baldwin, Quero, and Teel. It would be cool to see pitchers like Adams, Iriarte, and Burke grab starting jobs at some point. So a lot of individual player stuff.
-
Sox Spring Training notes
I am not thrilled with the Vargas news. Dude is a DH. Rojas is only a 2-3 WAR player if you maximize his glove at 3b. Sox do everything possible to make sure their defense sucks every year.
-
Sox Spring Training notes
I know it is one spring game, but really want Rojas at 3rd rather than 2b. Finding where to hide Sosa gonna be rough. Not great at 2b but brutal at 3b.
-
2025 MLB Draft
Deep draft class without a real superstar. Not a terrible year to pick 1-10 and 2-1 (41). They ought to be able to get good players with both picks. Maybe not franchise altering players, but good ones. He has Dumesnil at 41. I doubt that severely, but him at 41 and Willits at 10 would be a good haul.
-
Berroa elbow "discomfort"
Thank God they have Clevinger to step in and be the closer.
-
2/22 Sox @ Cubs 2:05 PM - Baseball is back!
Lefty who likes the fastball down. No shocker.
-
2/22 Sox @ Cubs 2:05 PM - Baseball is back!
HR Colson.
-
2/22 Sox @ Cubs 2:05 PM - Baseball is back!
This is why I don’t want them to trade Robert right away. They have exactly one decent position player and three years of control. I would like to watch him.