Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChiSoxFanMike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike

  1. This is the first time all year that I think that the Sox could make a legitimate run at a wildcard spot.
  2. This is a big win if the Sox can get it. GO SOX!!!
  3. Woooo. Hawk almost had a heart attack there.
  4. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 8, 2015 -> 09:56 PM) want gillaspie playing first in a tie game? Yes.
  5. Steve, Danks NEVER has "it". You of all people should know that.
  6. Danks is awful. We've all said this a million times but nothing is ever done about it.
  7. What a f***ing disgrace of a team.
  8. Would you guys trade Shark, Putnam, and Duke for Judge and Sanchez? I would.
  9. This is a really important start for Shark and the Sox. If he pitches well, Toronto will get desperate and trade a haul for him.
  10. What a performance. I love Chris Sale.
  11. Hell of a game by Sale. A win is more important than the streak.
  12. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 08:42 PM) Buehrle against the White Sox lineup is like Bob Gibson in his prime against a Little League team. No sweat for Mark. LMAO.
  13. WTF Eaton? He could've had that if he dove for it.
  14. I just want Sale to pitch in this game so the entire world can see how good he is.
  15. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 03:13 PM) No, but if it is, so be it. I think the more interesting question is if Sale was at 125 pitches with 9 strikeouts, would you be mad if he were lifted, or would it be worth the possible damage in order to get this "record" most likely no one but Red Sox fans even knew Pedro owned up until now? That's really hard to know unless I knew more about the situation/circumstances. If he was "cruising" or throwing relatively low stress innings, I'd leave him in. If he was laboring and falling apart, then I'd pull him.
  16. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 02:58 PM) Yes, because Chris Sale should be put ahead of the team, and the Sox should throw Jose Quintana out there with short rest, risking injury among other things, so Sale gets a shot at the record. T So you want to see his streak end because of the weather? Ok, then. Sale is pretty much the only thing for us Sox fans to root for this year so I want this streak to be as long as possible.
  17. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 02:53 PM) The version I see suggests it'll be clear around 7 for an hour then possibly a short burst of rain about 8. Unfortunately you don't do things like that, "make the person scheduled to go tomorrow go today" without any warning. I know it's not the norm, but you can't ruin Sale's streak because of the weather. You just can't.
  18. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 02:36 PM) This may be one of those crazy, rain-delay games where Sale and Buehrle have to deal with four delays and they pitch like two innings each. So the weather may ruin the streak. If this is what it looks like, move everyone else in the rotation up a day so Sale can pitch a full game.
  19. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 10:38 AM) Ben Nicholson-Smith ‏@bnicholsonsmith 27m27 minutes ago Jeff Samardzija being "strongly pursued" by #BlueJays, @BNightengale writes. Wonder what we could get out of the Blue Jays. I think they could overpay. I'd like a package headlined by Hoffman or Pentecost and maybe also Devon Travis.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.