Crosstown Cup Finale Game Thread, Game 4

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 09:32 PM)
What do ya know? 2-2 vs the Cubs likely after that bobble by Anderson. .500 is the Sox blessing or curse. I consider it kind of a curse.

definitely a curse, it would be better if they sucked ass so they could easily just sell off pieces and call it a season.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 09:34 PM)
Man I'd love to have Omar Vizquel here to work with Anderson. He's really helped Iglesias

Iglesias was always a wizard with the glove, Omar didn't do much

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 09:33 PM)
definitely a curse, it would be better if they sucked ass so they could easily just sell off pieces and call it a season.

With Quintana on the mound tomorrow, they'll certainly lose 2-1 making it a 3 game losing streak lol

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 09:36 PM)
He picked the ball clean, it was on the glove to hand transfer that it got messed up.

I wasn't saying he didn't do anything wrong. I just meant it in general in terms of just all around defense. I wasn't knocking him sorry y'all took it the wrong way.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 09:36 PM)
Iglesias was always a wizard with the glove, Omar didn't do much

Helped him with the non flashy plays and footwork I believe I heard.

Again, I wasn't knocking Tim on that play or at all. Just meant from a pure development stand point. I was just saying it'd be nice. Tim has been better than I thought.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 09:47 PM)
Pathetic offense in Wrigley: two runs in two games? Pretty embarrassing during the heat of the summer in a small ballpark. Our sluggers should be ashamed.

They really suck. This offense is sickening and has been for a long time. Of course, Lackey has sucked for a month, but we made him look brilliant. What new.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 10:47 PM)
Pathetic offense in Wrigley: two runs in two games? Pretty embarrassing during the heat of the summer in a small ballpark. Our sluggers should be ashamed.

I mean, the Cubs starters have had good games, and they have been getting the calls on the corners, but yeah, the offense has been like this I would say 85% of the year. It really is a shame, almost predictable.