Teams have upped their offers in Q derby in the last week

Al Lopez's Ghost

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 14, 2017 -> 11:19 AM)
Q is a dude you build around, such a pro. Its a damn shame we dont have the luxury to do that when he is our only real asset left to build for the future.

If we can't move him, I'm content having him head this staff.

The only thing worse than wasting Q here would be settling for a lackluster return.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 14, 2017 -> 02:23 PM)
I am slow. Is there a direct link to the Pirates trading Cutch and them trading for Q? There is a ton of rumors out there that they want to trade Cutch again. Seems to be heating up on that front.

Maybe but probably not...or would require a third team if we are to believe 1) Hahn holding out for Meadows; and 2) Pirates trading Cutch to open up a spot for Meadows on MLB team

Edited by heirdog

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Feb 14, 2017 -> 12:24 PM)
Where are these "tons of rumors"?

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Feb 14, 2017 -> 12:25 PM)
Where are these "tons of rumors"?

Didnt know I would ruffle feathers probably a wrong choice of words. I read a couple recent articles and rumors on twitter that make it seem as if its heating up again.

NOTHING IS IMMINENT.

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 14, 2017 -> 12:35 PM)
Didnt know I would ruffle feathers probably a wrong choice of words. I read a couple recent articles and rumors on twitter that make it seem as if its heating up again.

NOTHING IS IMMINENT.

You didn't ruffle my feathers lol just thought it was odd choice of words since I haven't seen anything in a while about Cutch and thought maybe I was missing something.

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 07:51 AM)
On the Garfien podcast, one of the bloggers said KW told him they had an eye-popping deal fall through at the very end of the process during the offseason

Well that's excruciating to hear.

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 07:51 AM)
On the Garfien podcast, one of the bloggers said KW told him they had an eye-popping deal fall through at the very end of the process during the offseason

The Q to the Pirates with the Yankees in a three way trade fell apart at the ownership level

I think the Sox would have gotten a massive haul back, but the Yankees backed out

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 07:53 AM)
The Q to the Pirates with the Yankees in a three way trade fell apart at the ownership level

I think the Sox would have gotten a massive haul back, but the Yankees backed out

Wasnt this one a few weeks ago though? He said at the end of the off season which was like two days ago.