April 26th Game Thread: White Sox vs. KC Royals

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really starting to think Avi may have figured something out. Obviously he can't keep up his current stat line but going all the way back to last year's All Star break he's been pretty damn good. That is just shy of a half season worth of PAs so it is fairly meaningful.

Since last years All Star break

.300/.350/.511 with 11 HRs, 40 RBIs, 13 2Bs, 2 3Bs

That is over 69 games. Translated to 162 game average it would be 26 HRs, 94 RBIs, 31 2Bs, 5 3Bs

Pretty impressive stuff. He's passing the eye test for me as well.

QUOTE (Scoots @ Apr 26, 2017 -> 03:37 PM)
Where in the world did Luery Garcia come from??? Would be really nice if the Sox can keep this up vs Detroit and take 1st place. Anyone know which Detroit starters are scheduled to pitch?

L. Garcia hit over .300 with 6 HR last year in Charlotte. I think he has figured some stuff out since his 1st stint in the bigs

QUOTE (Scoots @ Apr 26, 2017 -> 03:37 PM)
Where in the world did Luery Garcia come from??? Would be really nice if the Sox can keep this up vs Detroit and take 1st place. Anyone know which Detroit starters are scheduled to pitch?

Boyd/Fulmer/Zimmermann

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Apr 26, 2017 -> 04:45 PM)
Boyd/Fulmer/Zimmermann

Thanks. Glad Verlander isn't scheduled. The sooner they get to Detroit's bullpen the better. I'm not really sure how to predict the series to be honest. If the Sox continue playing like they are, all 3 of those games might be real close. No one expected a KC sweep (still 4 outs to go), so who knows what will happebn, although Detroit can hit the baseball.