7/01 GT: Tex vs CWS, 1:10 pm

QUOTE (maxjusttyped @ Jul 1, 2017 -> 02:25 PM)
UZR + DRS both had Anderson as a very good defender last year and I think it's safe to say he passed the eye test as well. This year he's taken a step back. Development isn't always linear.

Can we pin this post? So sick of the non-stop Anderson b****ing. Give the kid some time for f***'s sake.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 1, 2017 -> 08:29 PM)
Can we pin this post? So sick of the non-stop Anderson b****ing. Give the kid some time for f***'s sake.

I agree. Experience will help. It's supposed to be a rebuilding process

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 1, 2017 -> 08:43 PM)
He looked pretty defeated there. Not sure if that was a strike though, looked inside.

1 for last 23 with 16 k. Rough home stand for the "rebuild" hitters

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (maxjusttyped @ Jul 1, 2017 -> 03:49 PM)
I'd say Narvaez has the best plate discipline. The fact he can have 1/1 K/BB rates despite having 0 power is very impressive.

True, that said, Yolmer can actually hit as well as work a count, at least moreso than Narvaez.

i hate to keep pointing it out but that is yet another player anderson rounds off, catches off to the side, and throws on the run. STOP IT. Set your f***ing feet. Catch the ball under belly button. Reset your feet and throw. Know who is running. He had him by 15 feet. One time out of 20 he throws that ball away or misses it because of poor fundamentals. On a play a MLB SS needs to make 99.9% of the time, not 95%.