07/25 GT: Sox @ Cubs game 2, 1:20 PM

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 04:44 PM)
Please explain yourself

I can't watch because its a damn day game again. I see 4 Sox have been HBP. Abreu twice. Someone said both of Abreu's look intentional. I asked if he did something to deserve it. Admittedly its a bit tough for a position player to do something to deserve being beaned, but seems a bit odd.

Just curious cause I can't watched.

Explained.

QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 05:48 PM)
I can't watch because its a damn day game again. I see 4 Sox have been HBP. Abreu twice. Someone said both of Abreu's look intentional. I asked if he did something to deserve it. Admittedly its a bit tough for a position player to do something to deserve being beaned, but seems a bit odd.

Explained.

No, Lackey's dumbass was just trying to "pitch inside" and because he has little command he kept hitting guys. It was the classic "non intentional intentional hbp". After the 2nd time to Abreu and the 4th overall a message needed to be sent.

QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 09:48 PM)

Explained.

Ok I got you but everyone is convinced it's just Lackey being a jackass