The Sexual Assault problem

Brian

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Dec 11, 2017 -> 11:15 AM)
The University of Alabama is giving away tuition to students up north. You really don't need to be that great of a student to get a great financial package from there.

They should include this quote from "Dazed and Confused": "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

NFL network, come on down.

The NFL Network has suspended analysts Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans and Ike Taylor after allegations of sexual harassment and assault.

The trio of analysts, all former NFL players, were named in a lawsuit by former NFL Network employee Jami Cantor, who worked as a wardrobe stylist with the company from 2006 until her October 2016 dismissal.

Former NFL Network executive Eric Weinberger and former NFL Network analyst Donovan McNabb also are named in the lawsuit. McNabb currently works for ESPN as a radio host. Former NFL player Eric Davis, who works for ESPNLA Radio in Los Angeles, is also named in the lawsuit.

"We are investigating and McNabb and Davis will not appear on our networks as that investigation proceeds."

Weinberger, now president of The Ringer, has been placed on indefinite leave by the company.

In her lawsuit, Cantor said she received inappropriate and sexually explicit texts from Evans, McNabb, Taylor and Weinberger on separate occasions. Faulk, according to the lawsuit, groped Cantor and asked Cantor "deeply personal and invasive questions" about her sex life.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Dec 12, 2017 -> 02:21 PM)
This is the list of ‘eyewitnesses’ the White House says exonerate Trump

Late Monday night, Sanders sent the list to ThinkProgress.

https://thinkprogress.org/eyewitnesses-whit...f64364/?ref=yfp

They're just banking on their supporters reading a headline stating that they have multiple eyewitnesses, assuming none of them will read beyond that.

So Trump has admitted to walking in on beauty contestants who have no clothes on, and grabbing women by the p**** because he is a star, yet he didn't do those things.

SHS should be asked that question every day until she realizes what a fool Trump is making her look like and walks away.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Dec 12, 2017 -> 05:13 PM)
So Trump has admitted to walking in on beauty contestants who have no clothes on, and grabbing women by the p**** because he is a star, yet he didn't do those things.

SHS should be asked that question every day until she realizes what a fool Trump is making her look like and walks away.

Multiple teen USA, meaning girls as young as 13 and 14, said Trump would barge into their dressing rooms during pageants

Hockey player's wife says Trump harassed her in an elevator

Politics 1 hour ago

Stacia Robitaille, the wife of NHL Hall of Famer and LA Kings President Luc Robitaille, described an "aggressive" encounter with President Trump in an elevator at Madison Square Garden more than two decades ago.

I was once on a elevator alone with @realDonaldTrump (& a man w/him) at Madison Square Gardens. He was aggressive & told me I was coming home with him. I laughed, stating I was married to a Ranger. He guaranteed me my husband didn’t make as much money as him. #ThisIsOurPresident

— Stacia Robitaille �� (@StaciaRR) December 12, 2017

That's TWENTY (20).

Warren Sapp apparently doesn't have a fan in former DL Kris Jenkins

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him. He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too. Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Dec 13, 2017 -> 09:35 PM)
Kentucky state Rep accused of molesting 17yo, commits suicide.

https://twitter.com/POLITICO_Steve/status/941123734177492992

The sexual assault was reported back in 2013, but it didn't lead to formal charges (one of many reasons most victims are afraid to come forward, due the collusion between elected officials and law enforcement to dismiss).

There have been four other GOP Kentucky state lawmakers involved in their own sexual harassment scandals, including House Speaker Jeff Hoover.

Of course, this particular guy was the pastor/Sunday school teacher of a church...who sponsored bills having to do with religious liberty and teaching the Bible in public schools. Claimed the allegations were part of a nationwide Democratic strategy of defeating conservative Republicans.

PTSD related to 9/11 was the supposed excuse....?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/morgan-...-012342198.html

Documentarian Morgan "Super Size Me" Spurlock, COME ON DOWN

Edited by caulfield12