White Sox have shown interest in Machado

peppers312

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Dec 13, 2017 -> 02:57 PM)
Dan Clark‏Verified account

@DanClarkSports

Boston, New York (Yankees), St Louis and Chicago (White Sox) are the teams who have contacted the #Orioles about Machado.

https://twitter.com/DanClarkSports/status/941040805279498240

You'd have to guess Cardnails based on White Sox position and the division of the first two teams.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Dec 13, 2017 -> 05:06 PM)
You'd have to guess Cardnails based on White Sox position and the division of the first two teams.

A trade within the division wasn't dismissed. That honestly seems like the best scenario for the O's: Red Sox and Yankees bid against each other for him.

Edited by soxfan2014

I have a serious question nobody has addressed.

Why would ANY TEAM, much less our White Sox, trade 3-4 TOP prospects for a one-year rental? There's no chance in hell Machado will sign prior to free agency. Why would he?

So rather than flame greg, please answer my question. Nobody has addressed this except me. What player the caliber of Machado has EVER agreed to a long extension with one season to go before free agency. s***, even Cain, Hosmer and Moustakas, who are average to above average players, did not do that and they like Kansas city, a nice, quaint town.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Dec 13, 2017 -> 05:36 PM)
I have a serious question nobody has addressed.

Why would ANY TEAM, much less our White Sox, trade 3-4 TOP prospects for a one-year rental? There's no chance in hell Machado will sign prior to free agency. Why would he?

So rather than flame greg, please answer my question. Nobody has addressed this except me. What player the caliber of Machado has EVER agreed to a long extension with one season to go before free agency. s***, even Cain, Hosmer and Moustakas, who are average to above average players, did not do that and they like Kansas city, a nice, quaint town.

Lol

1 source described #Yankees chances for Machado as probably 0. With #Yankees u must note adverb was "probably" and not "absolutely." NYY continues to say r getting under tax threshold, which near impossible unless Ellsbury taken back, don't think he'd waive no-trade to go to Balt https://t.co/sEhhfbKEtp

https://twitter.com/Joelsherman1/status/941103568769216512