8/24 Game Thread - White Sox v. Tigers

Buehrle>Wood

• bmags pinned this topic
21 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I would, but aren't there rules? They won yesterday, so doesn't the same person do it?

They lost yesterday- but had they won, you're still allowed to start the game thread if there isn't one up by first pitch 

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Moncada is... challenging... to watch at the moment.

should have been sent to AAA a few weeks ago.  Too late now, as nothing has changed with his approach.  He makes strikes on the outer half look like they're 2 feet off the plate.

Moncada has just been awful lately and overall 'bad' this year. His .300 OBP and .210 (or w.e.) avg are just downright atrocious. His K rate is insane and he hasn't done well on the defensive end.

I'm by no means writing him off, but man, took a step back this year.

7 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Moncada has just been awful lately and overall 'bad' this year. His .300 OBP and .210 (or w.e.) avg are just downright atrocious. His K rate is insane and he hasn't done well on the defensive end.

I'm by no means writing him off, but man, took a step back this year.

biggest reason why Ricky and Steverson need to be canned the day after this season ends is Yoan is significantly worse now than when he came up last season in every single aspect.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

biggest reason why Ricky and Steverson need to be canned the day after this season ends is Yoan is significantly worse now than when he came up last season in every single aspect.  

makes me wonder what a little Omar in his head and Jimenez next to him in the locker room would do.  But yeah...I'm pretty much done with Steverson.  When that story about Abreu's former guru is the one that fixed him a while back...and then Steverson piped in like he had some say in it...I was about done.