3/28 GT - Sox @ Royals (3:15pm CST)

Just now, SoxAce said:

So this is gonna be one of those our pitcher pitches his ass off and we lose 1-0 or 2-1 game huh?

I will take it if it’s Rodon, Giolito or Lopez pitching.  This lineup has 3 guys that will be on the next contending team.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Why does everyone hate that dude again?  Also, didn’t he used to post here back in the day?

This is but one sample.

When I went to school in Missouri I had to listen to Royals broadcasts whenever the Sox were in KC and the idiocy was astounding.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Tony said:

Lol, I love posts like this. We are 5 innings into the season and we’ve got people bored already. 

I ask again....WHAT DID PEOPLE EXPECT THIS TEAM TO LOOK LIKE?!?!?? Everyone, including this Front Office, has basically told you they are going to suck. Guys will hit, but this is what 2019 is going to look like for a good number of games. 

Don’t like it? Find another hobby. The good news there is like 9000 hobbies that exist that are more fun than White Sox baseball, you shouldn’t have trouble finding something to pass the time. 

Sheesh, guy, it was tongue-in-cheek. But with the offensive struggles we've had for years, it's not fun when a season starts with six innings and two hits. I get that we're going to suck, and I'm watching in spite of it. I do believe this team's going to hit, and I want that because losing 8-6 with crazy things like back-to-back singles every once in a while is way more fun than losing 1-0. That was the entire, joking point of the post.

I'll think about other hobbies, but maybe I could test out moonlighting as Mr. Super Serious Message Board Guy. Does it make you happy?

Edited by The Sir

Hi folks, Do you love the kinder gentler Greg? I didn't have TV service the last 2.5 months and got it fixed today just for the Sox game. Thanks to instant replay we are down, 1-0.

Great, now that we hit Gordon by accident the rest of the series could be beanball war thanks to baseball's unwritten rules.

• bmags unpinned this topic