3/30- Sox at Royals, 1:15 CDT, NBCSC

flavum

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Kansas City has some of the best pitchers ever

Yeah these guys aren't that good, but maybe our lineup isn't as good as we thought. 

I hate KC right now as for the last decade regardless of whether or not they've been good they own the Sox. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Yeah these guys aren't that good, but maybe our lineup isn't as good as we thought. 

I hate KC right now as for the last decade regardless of whether or not they've been good they own the Sox. 

Wait, people thought Sox lineup would be good?  It’s a lineup full of number 5 and number 9 hitters besides Yoan.

Just now, fathom said:

Wait, people thought Sox lineup would be good?  It’s a lineup full of number 5 and number 9 hitters besides Yoan.

I think before the season people thought the 1-5 with Eloy was decent. There was some hope for a step forward from Anderson as well. 

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Is that 2 or 3 runs that Palka has already cost us?

And people thought that signing a decent RF was a waste of money. Palka is a joke out there. He belongs nowhere near any position on the field. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Just awful fundamentals again. Palka really has no business being out there, but Hahn doesn’t care about defense.

It really is a shame that guy is in the majors. Absolutely no business.