Sox @ Indians (510pm CT)

ChiSox59

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

This should be the only time Minaya ever pitches in an MLB game...when we are up by 8 or more runs. That's it.

Minaya has been a fine middle reliever and has actually been pretty decent last year yet everyone hates the guy.

1 hour ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Yes, very indirectly haha. But it is very much deserved.

I wasn't watching at that point. What exactly were they saying about Capra?

(I saw the play where Garcia was thrown out at home, just missed the commentary after)

Edited by SoxBlanco

6 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

I wasn't watching at that point. What exactly were they saying about Capra?

(I saw the play where Garcia was thrown out at home, just missed the commentary after)

That they get being aggressive, but with nobody out that was a poor decision, giving an easy out at home. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

That they get being aggressive, but with nobody out that was a poor decision, giving an easy out at home. 

It's one thing to be aggressive, but quite another to be stupid about it.  Capra ALWAYS waves the runners around, being totally oblivious to the game situation.

2 hours ago, ScooterMcGee said:

I hope they choose to sign McCann to a 2-3 year deal instead of picking up the Castillo option, and then have McCann and Collins be the hypothetical tandem for the next few years.

McCann looks to be under control in his at bats.  I know he probably won't hit .350...but it doesn't look lucky.  He had 10 or 11 pitches on that drive caught at the RF wall.  Very impressed with him.

3 minutes ago, poppysox said:

McCann looks to be under control in his at bats.  I know he probably won't hit .350...but it doesn't look lucky.  He had 10 or 11 pitches on that drive caught at the RF wall.  Very impressed with him.

He’s been good. They have him for another year after this one, too, assuming the tender him a contract.